Good Wishes and Be Careful to Wars.

+

What have you done!?

Anyway, stay safe, wars.

I will be gone in just a few hours, i just wanted to say i will miss you guys, all of you.. Even those who are dragons.. Seriously..

And Chris, great job.. :D

Also, to all of you, don't forget me.. I will be back shortly.. By shortly, i mean in a year.. A year isn't that long, is it? Sigh.. In any case, i may be able to drop by in 35 days, until then, all of you, stay well..

In light of the conversation in which the subject emerged, I know I am going to regret posting this...

Are Deunan and Bri lovers? NO ONE KNOWS. Masamune Shirow has a thing about cyborgs. That crazy, beautiful bastard.

They are most certainly, without a doubt, lovers. Duenan makes frequent references to him as her lover. Her man. going so far as book 5 was supposed to have them engaged. Hell she confirmed it one issue to a bystander who commented "Whoah, you sleep with that dude, that's harsh!"

They certainly share the same bed, Deunan wears extremely skimpy and revealing outfits just for him, which he definitely appreciates. In fact, when her face got a scratch, he made a comment about it, saying "it's not gonna leave a scar right!"

We know she is not a lesbian as she was kind of offended at a drunk and extremely nummy Hitomi invading her shower to pass out in her arms...

Bri likely has retained his human genetalia, held behind a protective covering when not in use.

He has also retained the ability to eat, drink, and even get drunk.

And yes, Appleseed is By far Shirows best work, not sure why it hasn't gotten more love than it did...... Deunan and Bri are far more interesting characters than Motoko and Batou, who really seem kind of devoid of personality in comparison.

Wait. You're saying we're LOVERS. Okay! I'm on top.

Also, wrongy wrongy wrongy wrong. Maybe. It's -not- clear. The movie makes it pretty clear Bri is asexual. Deunan's clothing choice is hardly indicative that she's having sex with him. Nor is a comment to or from a bystander. Circumstantial in the extreme! When were you in court last?!

Asexual reference: http://appleseed.wikia.com/wiki/Trivia "although he retains his male personality and his mechanical body is modelled after a muscleman, the scanner's imagery hints that he is completely asexual. "

And again, under his entry:

"Three quarters machine, Briareos still maintains a cardiovascular and digestive system (revealed to us in Ex Machina), but appears to have lost his reproductive system, making him asexual (revealed in Appleseed (2004),"

That doesn't mean he doesn't care for her, of course, or that they weren't previously intimate. So, yes, there is doubt. IT'S QUITE CONFUSING. Very Shirow, really.

Last edited:
Poor wars. Gone for less than a day and his thread has already turned into something truly disgusting to contemplate. And he's not around to join in.
Seriously, The Wiz and the Sarduck? That's... no, I just can't... my brain is about to explode.

Chris, what have you DONE?

Wait. You're saying we're LOVERS. Okay! I'm on top.

Also, wrongy wrongy wrongy wrong. Maybe. It's -not- clear. The movie makes it pretty clear Bri is asexual. Deunan's clothing choice is hardly indicative that she's having sex with him. Nor is a comment to or from a bystander. Circumstantial in the extreme! When were you in court last?!

Asexual reference: http://appleseed.wikia.com/wiki/Trivia "although he retains his male personality and his mechanical body is modelled after a muscleman, the scanner's imagery hints that he is completely asexual. "

And again, under his entry:

"Three quarters machine, Briareos still maintains a cardiovascular and digestive system (revealed to us in Ex Machina), but appears to have lost his reproductive system, making him asexual (revealed in Appleseed (2004),"

That doesn't mean he doesn't care for her, of course, or that they weren't previously intimate. So, yes, there is doubt. IT'S QUITE CONFUSING. Very Shirow, really.

The movie is not the manga, it's not really even all that close except in outward appearence...

And some dude posting to a wiki is hardly conclusive about anything... it's not maintained by anyone actually involved witht material.

Hey. I'm happy if you want to have sex, big guy. No need to allude. You just say the word. Plus, I get to wear cheescake outfits.

Did you -see- my top in that image! Squeee!

Also, Iove your new avatar. That reminds me.

Edit...ahh, there we go. You can totally make out my face in the middle of Wisdom's manly grasp.

Our Love Is God, Wis-Bri. Let's get a slushie.

Last edited:
Wars, I thought you deserved something special, so I made you this:

Just don't ask what Wis is doing to Sard...

Your unique personality will be missed, and the forum shall be lesser for its abscense. And remember, you come back in one peice because we haven't got 2020 tech yet.

Nice picture! ;)

Diid you replace this guy?

[video=youtube;-B2u-LJCTp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2u-LJCTp4[/video]

You just made me wonder the same... and I think Wars was NOT the one causing something like that...

Diid you replace this guy?

[video=youtube;-B2u-LJCTp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2u-LJCTp4[/video]

Maaaaaaybe? I will never tell..

They're.... leting you drive?
Just a quick question, I can't remember, did you play GTA?

And welcome back!

I don't think they will let me drive for a long while.. (I haven't received any training about that yet) But we will see..

And i have played GTA.. Many times.. I played Black Flag as well, ship mechanics maybe accurate enough.. :D

Also, thanks, it is good to be back..

*Obligatory sea men joke*

Hey, can you do donuts in a ship? Always wondered.

I'm not sure as i haven't been able to get to a ship yet, i will need to do a research about that.. Hmm... donuts..

good to hear that everything is going well and if you dont like it...steal the ship and become a Pirate! Always a good option

You just made me wonder the same... and I think Wars was NOT the one causing something like that...

I make no promises..

Top Bottom