Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
For Ciri.
Because CDPR knows how to do hair physics~

Well zorn you are forgetting one thing... She is MOTHERFUCKING CIRI. she needs a handicap to make things interesting. :p

besides wouldn't be surprised if she developed a new power that gave her precognition powers and allowed her to predict her opponents next move. alowing her to own her opponent without even using her eyes. :p

You did a very good job there, @EmperorZorn . I wish I could paint so nicely the same, I still need to learn so much!
I especially love the light. Very good indeed :)

You.... you devilish digital painters... you and @Dona... I will reveal your photoshop secret one day aarrrrrrhh :pirate:

You did a very good job there, @EmperorZorn . I wish I could paint so nicely the same, I still need to learn so much!
I especially love the light. Very good indeed :)

You really flatter me, Sec~
But you already can draw excellent yourself, have more faith in your work !

And don't worry too much about the whole Photoshop issue:
Techniques can be learned, but talent can't be.

You have talent, so all you need to do is draw until you become Tania Anor. ( @JustAnor25 )
Which is my personal goal aswell.

(now that I think about it: my little painting already has the Tania Anor signature blood splatters on it !)

You.... you devilish digital painters... you and @Dona... I will reveal your photoshop secret one day aarrrrrrhh :pirate:

Muhahaha ! The secret will remain ours forever !
...no, but ciriously - if you need any help with Photoshop, let me know.

Last edited:
Yeah she is also a great candidate for Ciri, right behind Chloe IMHO.
mainly because i haven't seen her as a sassy, potty mouth, smart ass. i havent seen how she sounds throwing cusses.

Top Bottom