Im Stuck in walking

+
Im Stuck in walking

HelloI will go straight to the point: I was playing in the Salamandra Base and I did something that makes Gerald walk instead of run. I don't know what I pressed, but it is really irritating since I have to kill the Kiki queen and I'm just there walking. This takes an eternity, and I can't get passed that stage. Could someone please help me? I'm using the enhanced edition BTW.Thanks :beer:

Whisperwind said:
OTS mode or isometric? :D if it's isometric then you should simply lift mouse-arrow higher and he'll run. if OTS - then you just found "america"... :D (Geralt shoudln't be walking in OTS mode, so it's unbelieveble that you stuck in like that :D )
yeppress F1/F2/F3 and see if it helps

Im walking on mouse mode. I don't have my mouse over him when he walks, he just walks ??? .Really, if I click somewhere he will just walk there.Ok i'll try pressing F1 or F2Negative, I cant. I'm still walking and can't run. I guess I've discovered America them.... No really, I cant run and it is really frustrating.Do not double post

Is your shift key stuck (or you on caps lock?)scratch that, your typing is lower case... Try meditating and see if that solves it.

I could, but i'm on Salanandras base vs the Kiki Queen. And supposedly my only weapon is speed...which I lack. :whatthe:And I've tried doing the shift or caps key, but it has no effect.

Top Bottom