Unveiling a new addition to The Witcher universe!

+
Personally, I would love an animated movie or series in the vein of the killing monsters trailer...I know, wishful thinking! but can you imagine how badass that would be!? A man can dream,right. I'll take the mobile game too...What, I'm not greedy :w00t:

I would love an animated movie or series in the vein of the killing monsters trailer

Exactly! With the same voice-actors, this could really be awesome. But, I agree that there are little chances of that happening. :(

I wouldn't be too keen on a Witcher TV program tbh. knowing myself I would be too paranoid thinking how well it represents the books.

I feel like The Witcher has to be animated; it's just going to be less disappointing is it was

Looks like the 'new addition to the Witcher-verse' is the Adventure game after all.

(taken from gog's newsletter)

Doubt it, there's no mention of anything else in the newsletter. The only thing missing from the original announcement is the new addition to the franchise, and it is replaced by new information about the adventure game. So... it's probably just about the adventure game. Guess we'll know for sure on the 5th though.

Could be both though. Mobile game and details regarding the board game.

Or a Ciri board game, one that plays on two parallel universe boards which the players can jump between.
On second thought.... let's not go into that direction.

..my guess still is that it's going to be a mobile game.

The Warsaw studio is probably working on that.

Top Bottom