CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
from facebook

Quote from new trailer ? Is it going to be spoken by Charles Dance ?

Last edited:
Pero qué pasa aquí con todo el mundo hablando (escribiendo) en castellano? :wat:

Anyway...I think it's more likely to be a quote from Geralt, the philosophical witcher.

Watch as Zorn illuminates with hope that Ciri will be revealed as well. It's blinding.

@EmperorZorn You should do a live stream video from your house, when RED's will be officially showing Ciri. I would like to see your reaction :D

You can probably watch it on CNN, there is no way their helicopter crews will miss this.

I should notify my neighbours to lock their doors on June 5th,
the human skeleton is not built to withstand a hug powered by that much euphoria.

`
I care about GOG because it's one of the only things that has been keeping CDP afloat in the past. Without it we probably wouldn't have gotten a Witcher 3, so any time I can I try to support them.

I buy all their games 3 times. Once from brick and mortar, once from Steam, and once from GOG. I prefer Steam for ease of use.access and great download speeds!!!!! plus I love the regular updates....makes pc gaming so easy, n o running around looking for updates etc......but I buy from gog to directly support CDPR and I try to buy a boxed copy for the goodies!!!!!

Top Bottom