CD PROJEKT RED and GOG.com Summer Conference Invitation

+
Just used a PST to GMT converter and I'm fine now... I want to be here when this happens.

Also, "gee.oh.gee", huh? Well, that's kind of embarrassing, I always just said "gog".

I'm trying to hold back my fanboy...

But honestly I think that's the greatest Nighttime Skybox I've ever seen in a Video Game.

-it still doesn't look as striking as TW2. I say this with the full knowledge they have 8 months left of development and that next gen may not be as 'next' as we'd all hope. But it doesn't have that kick-in-the-nuts impact this did when TW2 arrived:

I may well be proven wrong once we get to see continuous gameplay and I'll be the first to eat my socks for it. Could be that the fancier bits of tech present in TW2 just haven't been implemented yet.
I almost forgot how awesome TW2 looks. Well, we can still be blown away by the scale, the animations and stuff. There's no need for higher graphical fidelty than the TW2 has, really. If they managed to make the overall looks even more impressive with nuances like better animations, fur-tech, lighting, awesome-looking sky, etc. then it's more than enough for me.

Last edited:
I think I saw Ciri appear in red at end of the teaser trailer

So at the end of the teaser trailer with Geralt of Rivia and a few NPC's that he was riding on horseback with when they came out of the forest at the end of the trailer a red word appears but it disappears to fast to see what the other letters are I saw a C and what looked like Ciri.

Did any one else catch it in slow mo at all?

So at the end of the teaser trailer with Geralt of Rivia and a few NPC's that he was riding on horseback with when they came out of the forest at the end of the trailer a red word appears but it disappears to fast to see what the other letters are I saw a C and what looked like Ciri.
No idea what you're talking about, to be honest. :p I did not see anything in slow mo (on YouTube at least).

You do realise that's just the red letters forming to make the word 'BEGINS' in 'the journey begins' message immediately after, right?

I guess you watched a GIF instead of the video ;)

Wait! viewing subliminal signs about Ciri?

Bring back immediatly my dear @EmperorZorn intact to me!!!

Last edited:
Do you really think marketing team will reveal one of their best cards long before release ? If I was them I would be teasing people to death ;)

hehehe, so true:) don't tame the guy's imagination, besides who knows, maybe the reality will turn out to be just as beautiful as our dreams!! lets hope:)

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword
Like punching under water
You never can hit who you're trying for"

JM anyone?

Do you really think marketing team will reveal one of their best cards long before release ? If I was them I would be teasing people to death ;)
Well, Ciri is interesting only to the fans of the books right now. So I'm not sure how long they should be keeping that card.

Last edited:
Top Bottom