The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
Where can I make the pre-order of the CE in Spain?

Well, as the Spain retailers haven't been announced yet, you could use Amazon.co.uk (if you have a credit card)... they definitely ship to Spain.

I really want to pre-order this game (most likely from gog) but I can't at the moment.
How long (a few weeks/months?) will I be able to pre-order it from gog?
Thanks!

As gog only offers the digital version, and there are no limitations on the stock there, I feel confident that pre-orders there will be available up until release date next year.

Last edited:
By the way, I want to express my compliments and gratitude to CDP for making this whole process so easy and painless. Within 24 hours after the announcement, I managed to pre-order the CE (for PC), and I even had multiple retailers I could choose from. Totally different from EA/Bioware's deal on the Dragon Age 3 CE, which is still not available in a lot of countries (including mine)... and absolutely no communication on whether or not that will change.
This is why I admire CDP and will gladly support them.

Well, because BioWare screwed me [and the rest of the world outside of the US] over with their stupid GameStop-exclusive deal, the cash that would've gone to them is now going to 2nd copy of the Witcher 3 CE.

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition pre-order in Russia

Hello!
Will it be pre-order option for collectors edition in Russia? Or may be get delivery from other country?

Where to pre-order the CE, I live in Macedonia.

Sorry if this doesn't belong on this forum.

I'm looking for help from someone who might have imported games, I live in Macedonia and I imported TW2 CE from Zavvi, but they don't have TW3 CE up for pre-order. AmazonUK or Amazon won't ship to my country, and Gamestop wants 60$ shipping fee.

Any advice from someone who had experience?

lol. Yesterday the CE on Amazon UK cost 95 pounds. now its 140 pounds.

Not quite, but close enough...
PC CE was £94.99, is now £129.99
Xbox One/PS4 was £119.99, is now £139.99
So prices have gone up by £20-25, not by £45.
Thank god they have their pre-order price guarantee :)
Also note that it's their #1 bestseller atm!

Not quite, but close enough...
PC CE was £94.99, is now £129.99
Xbox One/PS4 was £119.99, is now £139.99
So prices have gone up by £20-25, not by £45.
Thank god they have their pre-order price guarantee :)
Also note that it's their #1 bestseller atm!

You mean 35, not 25, I guess.

Still waiting...
so while I'm waiting, stores in other countries increased the selling price of CE? That doesn't bode well for me.

Last edited:
OK, I've just merged three threads into this one, that were all asking much the same question. So, just to highlight it, on behalf of @Shadekai and @mico11 and @ercuru does anyone have experience on purchasing games in one country (specifically, a European one) and sending to another (specifically, Russia, Macedonia or Japan) and how well that works?

(And to those who asked the questions, the pre-orders, especially for CE, are still not showing as available in MOST countries, not just your own. Unless you're desperate to order today, it's probably best to wait. a few days to see what happens)

desperate to order today

Who? Me? Never!!!!

That was me about 10 minutes after the livestream ended...

I just gave up and bought it from GOG. Listening to those amazing music tracks definitely eases the soul :)

Ha thats what I did too, but I had to wait like 30 minutes because my bank had a problem o.o. TW3 broke the internet

Still waiting...
so while I'm waiting, stores in other countries increased the selling price of CE? That doesn't bode well for me.

Only Amazon UK, as their selling price was significantly lower than that of other EU retailers (most notably: Game UK, their direct competitor). I think it's safe to assume that all EU retailers will sell the game for approximately the same price, so I don't expect any more changes there.

That was me about 10 minutes after the livestream ended...

I just gave up and bought it from GOG. Listening to those amazing music tracks definitely eases the soul :)

I did.... 5 minutes after G.O.G. released the pre-order page :p

Top Bottom