Character Appearances

+
Pure white would be a bit jarring, don't you think? I know he's an albino in the books, but that look wouldn't carry over that well into a visual medium.
Nonethe less he seems pigment feels too pink and to me his more pale design carried fairly well in the first 2.

dunno,i liked his design alot more in the first one. really gave him that inhuman look of a witcher.

Pure white would be a bit jarring, don't you think? I know he's an albino in the books, but that look wouldn't carry over that well into a visual medium.

He is not albino, his hair became white. Albino is the adjective with which people refers to him.

Nonethe less he seems pigment feels too pink and to me his more pale design carried fairly well in the first 2.

dunno,i liked his design alot more in the first one. really gave him that inhuman look of a witcher.

But guys he has got feelerz, he even says so himself sometimes..
Anyway I am not sure if he was described as pale in the books, guess I'll have to check that out..

Geralt - looks kinda off, i still preferred how he looked in witcher 1, hell i even preferred how he looked in witcher 2
Vesemir - could use armor without as thick arm protection otherwise alright
Eskel, Lambert - 10/10 nothing to add
Emhyr - same 10/10
Cirilla - Does ashen really means white, because she either have same hair color as geralt or i am blind, can't judge because couldn't see her face properly
Triss - on that shot with yen she looks like straight from that one concept art, overall not bad, i kinda prefered her look in tw2 but she looks more girly now if you know what i mean
Yenefer - distant resemblance to the actress from tv show, i am not sure if i like it though, she supposed to be shockingly beautiful and have that aura. Don't know guys i can't see it.
Dandelion - what the hell happened to him? He was fine in tw2

Yeah, he looks like creepy child molester.

Oh come on I'm liking the mustache. Also Dandelion is kind of a "artsy fool", so I think it suits him quite well..

Also he is not really as young as portrayed in the previous games.

Yenefer - distant resemblance to the actress from tv show, i am not sure if i like it though, she supposed to be shockingly beautiful and have that aura. Don't know guys i can't see it.
Dandelion - what the hell happened to him? He was fine in tw2

For Yennefer it's hard to make the transition from the books to the screen, there you have the explanation of looks, but they are like blueprints, your mind fills in the gaps with something that would make sense to you.
In the previous games she was portrayed in a fashion that was more sketchy.
It's gonna be hard to please everyone, nearly impossible.

I dig the new Dandelion look, it fits more with my version of him from the books.

Hey guys, have you noticed? There is no sharpening.
Yes, and I'm happy to (not) see that!

I actually like Geralt's new look, he doesn't have the derp face anymore that he had in TW2. Although I can't decide between the TW3 and the TW1 look.
And Dandelion looks better too, in my opinion. In TW2 he looked somewhat uninteresting to me.
The other witchers are looking great.
Triss is looking pretty much the same as in TW2.
Ciri looks alright, can't really judge from that profile view.
Yen's hair needs to be black, period.
The Emepror - nothing to add, nailed it!

Oh, and I'm so glad to see that twisted Baba Yaga concept art realised in-game.

Last edited:
Dance's Nilfgaardian accent is just amazing! At first I imagined him just talking like Charles Dance, but he put a lot of effort into it, his voice is just spot on! That arrogance in his voice, the way he says "Yes". 10/10

Jupiter_on_Mars

Well, Triss is the one I find slightly off. Her face looks skewed as if not properly aligned with the neck and also slightly bloated as women who are expecting tend to look. I also find the other male witchers' faces to look sketchy, not fully realized, but maybe those are a work in progress seen at an early stage..

Everything else looks exceptional to me.

Last edited:
Well, Triss is the one find slightly off. Her face looks skewed as if not properly aligned with the neck and also slightly bloated as women who are expecting tend to look. I also find the other male witchers' faces to look sketchy, not fully realized, but maybe those are a work in progress seen at an early stage..

Everything else looks exceptional to me.

Yeah Lamberts hair seem a bit too...oily :p

I like the appearence of all the characters shown in the trailer, especially Ciri. Only Yennefer didin't convince me .. where are her curly black hair? :cry:

Yennefer was looking so well in the flashback of The Witcher 2...

And now...Her face is empty, I feel no personality, even her boobs are gone ? Where the hell are they gone ? She must look mysterious, dangerous, powerfull (beautifull of curse) etc. I think she should be paler too, the fanart of JustAnor was perfect.

All the other character look great for me :).

She looks like she's in her 20s.

Jup, she should be around 20 now.

or what i posted in the other thread

Top Bottom