The Perfect Yennefer

+

Attachments

• 10320430_743108292406342_5692954787074802849_n.jpg
    10320430_743108292406342_5692954787074802849_n.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 73
I really do like how Yen looks (with darker hair). She does have a "strong" facial structure, compared to Triss, Sile and even Philippa. I do like it a lot and I expect her mannerisms would help add to the feeling of her being this very independent and tough person.

Yes, but it's her face shape that disturbs me. When JustAnoR took Rachel Weisz as a model she did with a purpose and it was the description of Yennefer in the books: that not perfect shape of her face, long nose, magnetic eyes... Weisz is the closer image to Yennefer description, providing that any of us has her own picture in her mind. Not satisfied with Ciri as well, but it's too early to say. Too few frames to say.
In short, I expected something better from CDP, something more... peculiar.
They should really, and I mean it, hire Tanya in the team

That's not fair at all. Your basically telling CDPR that they have to cater to how you specifically see her based on another artists representation. As I said she looks fine to me, just needs darker hair. And Ciri looks fine as well.

hire another artist? shame on you,if they are noobish they 'll never be able to create on of most beautiful games.Yennefer is fine.we just see her for 1 second.

LOL , where's the arrogance, stubborness and commandeering presence?

Now, if this actress were 10-15 years younger...
We need to see her move, talk, we need to see her in action to decide wether she is badly designed or not. It is too soon to judge, especially when all we have is 1 second long scene of her looking at something...

We need to see her move, talk, we need to see her in action to decide wether she is badly designed or not. It is too soon to judge, especially when all we have is 1 second long scene of her looking at something...

Totally agree with this. Im perfectly OK with the looks of all the characters. Im aware of the issues different people have, but for me thats not a game breaking thing. Im aware that there are differences (some small, some larger) from descriptions from the books (specially regarding Ciri, she didnt have a pretty face :p ).

But I personally could ve got used to the first version of Geralt for the Witcher 2. Having said that, the improved version is 10 times better, so props to the people that actually spoke up about it 3 years ago... :p
So if anyone should have cirticisms or different ideas of how the chars should look, now is the time. I would hope CDP would focus on quest and world-building polishing, because THAT WILL BE A LOT OF WORK, rather than changing 2 or 3 faces. But maybe they can do some little changes here and there. :)

Last edited:
(GT)

Hair color does not matter. Look at those curls! Hair is brighter so you could see the curls!

That's my guess too - I wouldn't at all be surprised if they had tried it with the black hair and the curls didn't pop. Especially in-game with a simpler lighting model, you likely end up with a simple black silhouette around her head.

What bugs me is that Geralt is supposed to be older, but somehow his facial features look softer.

That's not the in-game model. I'd say wait and see what she really looks like in the game. I haven't read any of the books, but I understand her having black hair is kind of a big deal, so I'd be surprised if they changed that.

What's funny is that she actually looks a bit like Sophie Marceau.

That is the in game model, all video shown was in game, they stated that before showing it.

It's incredible how far better she looks with black hair. I can even live with her face that way.

Top Bottom