Dont send error

+
Dont send error

HiI am not english, so I try to write this with my best vocabulary :dead:Yesterday I reinstall the witcher for see the enhanced edition, I download de language pack, the two aditional episodes and the launcher patch (twee_upgrade) and installe after the game. Finally, I enter in the game, but I cant see nothing, a black screen apears with a "dont send error", when i "click", I go to the desk.¿Why can happen that? ???

Silvergt13 said:
Yesterday I reinstall the witcher for see the enhanced edition, I download de language pack, the two aditional episodes and the launcher patch (twee_upgrade) and installe after the game. Finally, I enter in the game, but I cant see nothing, a black screen apears with a "dont send error", when i "click", I go to the desk.¿Why can happen that? ???
http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0 ?attach ERRLOG.TXT from the witcher/system folder

Hi PalThanks for the help, finally I can fix the problem. I have to reinstall the game and install all the patch, not the 1,4 in first place. :beer:

Silvergt13 said:
Hi PalThanks for the help, finally I can fix the problem. I have to reinstall the game and install all the patch, not the 1,4 in first place. :beer:
nopeinstall the game and patch to 1.4 directly, it contains everything you need

Top Bottom