+

Yennefer black hair

• Black

Votes: 312 91.2%
  • Brown

Votes: 30 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, it's good enough for me that the devs have confirmed the color of hair as black. Doesn't really leave much room for speculation and doubt.

That's some weird lighting, then, if it can turn raven black hair into dark brown hair. Is it the lighting that turns Geralt's white hair into grey hair, as well? ;)

Worries put to rest, at least. Thank you.

Last edited:
That's some weird lighting, then, if it can turn raven black hair into dark brown hair. Is it the lighting that turns Geralt's white hair into grey hair, as well? ;)

One would assume so. If they are using a downgraded version of that model of Geralt we got a couple months ago, the lighting is to blame, not their actual hair color.

Last edited:
Coming soon!
The Witcher 7
The Legacy of Vrans

Now with full support of all 5 senses!
Smell Yennefer's perfume of lilac and gooseberry!
Enjoy your Tussent's vine and best dishes in the Heary Bear!
Feel the smoothest backside of the best whores this side of Yaruga river!

If we're going to be playing as Ciri in future Witcher games, that is pretty disturbing.

Good to see it get cleared up, this was initially what I thought might be the case as even Triss' hair looks super light in that shot & Geralt looks a little funky as well.

Violet Eyes, Black Hair that's also curly/long enough (IMO)... I think really now it just comes down to some people not happy with the way her face is structured, which really is frankly absurd. CDPR was never going to make the character exactly like what some people wanted, it simply isn't possible, that face she's got looks like it could turn super bitch in an instant which is what I'm expecting to see at least once or twice throughout the game ;)

Both Triss & Yen are superb, even though the books are telling me Yen, it's still going to be a damn hard decision.

her hair is supposed to be black, even from the books right?

Last time i checked it was black.

hehe

'Beau?' the abundance of black locks asked indistinctly. 'Have you brought the juice?'
'Yes.'
A pale triangular face, violet eyes and narrow, slightly contorted lips appeared beneath the black tresses.

'Who are you?' asked the black-haired woman, narrowing her eyes and covering herself with the eiderdown.

He took a deliberately long time fastening her dress, one hook at a time, enjoying the scent of her hair, which fell halfway down her back in a black cascade.

But I do remember quite a pretty, black-haired female with fiery eyes—'
'What are you telling me about black-haired women for?'

The black-haired woman didn't let me get a word in edgeways.

So beautiful, he thought. Everything about her is beautiful. And dangerous. The colours she wears; the contrast of black and white. Beauty and terror. Her natural, raven curls.

He stroked the raven-black hair that fell in curls like snakes.

Yennefer shook her head, her black, shimmering curls cascaded onto her shoulders.

Essi's hair is not a black tornado of shiny curls;

Through the clouds of smoke, violet eyes, dark, burning in a pale and triangular face veiled beneath a tangle of black curls, watching.

I think it is black :p

Top Bottom