The Witcher 3: Ultimate Trailer (Fullscreen/Contrast/Epic Music)

+
The Witcher 3: Ultimate Trailer (Fullscreen/Contrast/Epic Music)

Hi everyone!

I edited the original trailer "Sword of Destiny" to give a slightly different twist with a pair of epic songs which have Viking and Slavic influences to accompany the scenes. Just to increase the hype!
I also added contrast and other cool effects. I expanded the image which now can be viewed in fullscreen mode without those ugly black edges.

I recommend listening to it with headphones on, to hear the music more clearly. It's worth it, because the songs are really epic, judge by yourselves. At the end I leave the 2 songs in the spoiler, so you can hear it in its extended version if you like.
I know the original is unbeatable I just tried to make a different approach, in fact I had to remove vocals. Anyway I hope you'll enjoy it.

[video=youtube;zv6ET7r-_8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv6ET7r-_8c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Credits to CDProjekt RED and the composers of these songs (read video description on Youtube for more details)

I leave here the lyrics of the song which you can hear at the beginning, in case you are curious.
Russian:
О слава, о слава и с тысячей слов
Не передать подвиги наших отцов
Красу юных дев, улыбки детей
Силу и мощь русских богатырей

О воины, воины, враг наш силен
Богатырским огнем будет он побежден
Для боя рожден, могущество в нем
Силу и славу мы песней несем

English translation:
About fame, about fame and a thousand words
Not convey the achievements of our fathers
The beauty of young girls, smiles of children
Strength and power of Russian warriors
About warriors, warriors, our enemy is strong
Heroic fire will he defeated
To combat born, it might
Power and glory of the song we accept

Original songs:

I will upload more videos after E3 - 45 minutes in-game demostration.
Btw sorry about my bad english.

Last edited:
Top Bottom