Some TW 3 Questions.

+
Some TW 3 Questions.

Hello Witcher fans,im new to these forums and i'm glad to be here. I wanted to ask some questions regarding the witcher 3, answers for which i have yet to find.I'm not sure if this is the right section for this or not but my first question would be..... VERNON ROCHE. Is there a chance of us seeing Vernon playing a significant role in Witcher 3 ? Or do you think there is a possibility of him being dead or removed from the storyline completely?

My second question would be about preordering the witcher 3,The thing is that I use steam on daily basis but i have recently found out that the only way to support CDPR directly is to preorder from GOG.com which i'll definitely do.My question is will there be a way to activate the GOG.com version of the Witcher 3 on Steam after i've preordered it on GOG? The only reason im asking this is because i'm new to gog and i've just recently made an account there. (So i'm not sure how the games are played through GOG,but i do own both previous witchers on steam and gog)

Again,Sorry if this question is posted in the wrong section.

Vernon Roche has been confirmed to be in W3. But what role he will play is uncertain. But I'd expect him to take the back seat in the third game. :)

As for your second question, we don't know for certain if we'll be able to do that. A lot of people are wondering that as well, hopefully CDPR will drop a comment soon.

As to how GOG handles their games. It's just an installer that you download, you install the game and just play it. That's the wonders of no DRM. :p

For the first question there is only speculation. Roche was an incredibly important character in TW2, but I guess it also depends on how you chose to unfold the story, and if these parts are imported into TW3. To what extent he will be involved, we do not know.

As for the second, we have no information on this yet. We do not know if you can use a GOG key for TW3 in order to activate the same game on Steam (aside from the usual 'add a non-Steam game to your library,' which would not enable achievements, if you care about that sort of thing). We'll know more later on. As for GOG itself, though, there is no extra client you need to run before you can play games purchased via GOG. You simply download the game - either via your standard browser download, or a download helper provided by GOG - and install and play it normally. The fact that you don't need to run their games via an extra client is part of their anti-DRM policy.

Whoa,Thanks for replying, my opinion is that achievements are a nice feature to have,yes but i've decided that i will preorder the game on GOG to support CDPR directly no matter what whereas adding the game on steam with achievements and stuff would just be a bonus for me.I have no problem at all to play the game through GOG without using Steam.

Besides supporting CDPR directly you also get amazing pre-order bonuses when ordering from GOG. :)

Top Bottom