Download the main theme from "The Sword of Destiny" trailer!

+
Download the main theme from "The Sword of Destiny" trailer!

After your many requests in the comments here, on Facebook and Twitter, the main theme from the “Sword of Destiny” trailer is now available for download! We’re very thankful for all the kind you’ve given us—both Marcin Przybyłowicz and Percival Schuttenbach, the composers, are extra happy and promise to deliver more fine work in the final game!

.mp3 .wav

So, how do you download it? When I click it, it just takes me to a player rather than download. ???

Weird. Have you right-clicked somewhere in the black space? (sorry for the dumb question,experienced this kind of problem before)

No I actually clicked on the link. It's really strange.

EDIT - OK figured it out. For some reason my download function was labeled as 'Save Link As'. Who've thought it would be so simple?

Last edited:
:hatsoff:

(Once the page is open, go on the "menu" and find the option to "save", it will save as a mp3 file, worked for me =P)

Thank you so much CD Projekt RED! Wanted this song badly, so great to have an amazing company care so much for it's fans for a change and it's constantly being shown to us! No better company than this one! Stay like this forever!
Thanks for the amazing song again!

Top Bottom