Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

+

Forum veteran
Don't know. Not willing to wait.

Unfortunately, Game of Thrones is one thing I desperately need to catch up on. I have the season 1 box set from a few Christmases ago, but never finished watching the season. I suppose that's one more thing I can marathon when I'm rendering videos for my channel. : P

That's funny considering my username also has 'Dragon' in it and my current Eclipse Phase character is an Uplifted Corvid called Robyn Spector. : P

In that case, you're welcome. Even though Sard seems to like you, which tends to be a problem for many people.

Awesome. One more dragon and we'll be able to put on a Game of Thrones community play. I'll be the Khaleesi, obviously. Time to look into getting a blonde wig and something to conceal my dangly bits.

Well, Rep is almost a dragon, so he could probably stand in if you give him some chili. But I see you more as Viserys than Daenerys. Or maybe Petyr Baelish.

I guess that makes Wisdom Shae, then?

Silly tutu. He's clearly Khal Drogo. He's already got the beard.

Ahahah! Where is Chris when we need him?

I think he's sulking since you showed your superior photoshopping skills.

I've been thinking to build one day a .666 cal "Hellbringer" borg gun... but it has to wait till I have money for material...

...hope I find job before the game is published so I get the prop ready for celebration...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. You have truly retired to a wonderful place. What an excellent choice, as your years dwindle and your health fails. I look forward to our visit!

Thanks, Sard, glad you like it. Your wilderness also looks amazing, perfect for someone who needs to live away from others. For whatever reason.

Uhhh. What? What visit?

Hi! Im Kanonite, and I consider myself one of the most optimstic people on this forum. Seriously, I have complete faith in CDPR delivering a great adaptation of the tabletop RPG.

Uhm, welcome, scaramanzia might be your archenemy

I have no idea who that is. And Im not naive. Too much optimism is just as unhealthy as too much pessimism. Trying to find a healthy medium is the way to go.

Hi :)

I thought I'd register here because I'm a big fan of video game RPGs but I've also been foruming and lately blogging as part of the CP2020 community for a decade.... coming here and recognising so many handles has brought on a flood of nostalgia :D

/Companero

I have no idea who that is. And Im not naive. Too much optimism is just as unhealthy as too much pessimism. Trying to find a healthy medium is the way to go.

No such thing as too much pessimism.
Just like there's no such thing as overkill in a firefight.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi :)

I thought I'd register here because I'm a big fan of video game RPGs but I've also been foruming and lately blogging as part of the CP2020 community for a decade.... coming here and recognising so many handles has brought on a flood of nostalgia :D

/Companero

You know some of these folks and still came here?
Brave (wo)man!

Forum veteran
It's suhiir's fault for bumping this thread higher than our off-topic thread.

Just imagine if the real-life location of bars changed and you had people drunkenly stumbling into yoga classes. It'd be chaos. Can't you moderators super-sticky something so that this friendly, everyone-introduce-yourself-like-it's-therapy abomination can be subservient to our off-topic haven for stupidity and cat pictures?

Top Bottom