E3 Discussion Thread

+
And I surely hope that the game doesnt become a mess because of crying "fans". There a some valid suggestions, but some of them are just ridicilous or totally fussy
This.
Looks like CDPR already succumbed to them, as we have crossbow..
And now there is many crying about too much blood and gore.. wtf ?

In Witcher 2 you could use throwing knives, which I didn't use at all actually. So it will probably be the same for W3, at least for me.

Jupiter_on_Mars

Still would prefer a strong blur effect, than a white trail.

Great idea. A soft fading blur along the trail would look neat!
In that department, I wish they completely did away with purple sparks....

So, guys, do you expect more juicy info during the E3 or we are already done? Yesterday, it was a bit of a letdown for me, no because of the slightly lackluster gameplay, wich was overall great (with the not-that-great details discussed here) but mainly because of the scheduled 30 minutes magically downgraded (u see what I did here?) to barely 10 minutes. And moved without prior warning.

Maybe I was delusional expecting more info, or even the new CG trailer, I dont know.

Maybe I was delusional expecting more info, or even the new CG trailer, I dont know.

E3 is officially kicking off in a few hours. So just a little more patience. :) Journalists will get to see the demo and all the juicy info will start flowing. (that sounds kinda wrong)

E3 is officially kicking off in a few hours. So just a little more patience. :) Journalists will get to see the demo and all the juicy info will start flowing. (that sounds kinda wrong)

Indeed, that press showing should generate a lot of new info (when does that start again btw?).

Last edited:
Nah, it sounds quite Geralt-ish.

So, I shoudn´t be worry about E3 (or RED, do we know what happened?) moving and reducing the 30 minutes chat yesterday?

Top Bottom