E3 Discussion Thread

+
I'm pleased what they show :hatsoff: but:

-I hope there will be something like stamina for dash(dodge) where u can't dodging all the time. for example u can dodge 2 times in 4 sec and then u need to block incoming blow it would give more tactical fight you need to know when to dodge. Last thing I want is dodging over the place without a reason.

-monster hunting could depend on difficulty: easy-clues bright ass..like they show, normal-more bland colors, hard-less clues etc.

-first I was thinking about signs other way: igni- attacks single opponent, aard- multiple opponents, yarden/quen- like they show and axii for calming your "Roach" if nearby is strong monster then horse refuses to go forward, negotiate prices/persuade others (maybe stats like in fallout which gives u higher chance of success?) and stunning effect in fights which could be very useful underwater :)

Monster hunting clues scaling with difficulty sounds like a good idea , i would not be suprised if they already have that implemented.

Hype back again!
(Btw, really curious to see what's up with these secret witcher messages between jesse and angryjoe)

Get that train back to full speed...

(Also thanks to the RED's for being so active & feeding us with notes/information on what's happening that really they don't have to)

Last edited:
I think they should just give us the same segment as yesterday instead of playing with our emotions like this.
:troll:

u didnt belive me ?? men with a little faith...shame on u ... when im trying hyping with my broken eng i know what im doing :p

Top Bottom