Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally managed to get her to go to sleep. I imagine that visiting the vet took a lot out of her!
View attachment 3888
Clearly my scent is exceptionally strong there.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 41
NO, seriously, that Ginger Tom cat has been attacking my next door neighbors cat also. Even they want rid of it, It's a vicious wee bastard. In fact one day I saw Ciri running under the shed in the garden and the Ginger was hissing and spitting like a snake.

Don't worry, I know a bloke who can settle of scores for a small fee....

[video=youtube;V3GJycgu-cs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V3GJycgu-cs[/video]

Well, I'm not alone and have some support. ;)

Here is the others.
Stepan "Skellen"

Misha (I'll show old photo because he has a broken jaw, better not see it)

Prohor Petrovich, PP for short. (Anton clung for his eye , long time been treated)

And Anton again.

D'awwww! Some seriously cute animals there! It must be a crowded house!

Just patchy sides or can't you grow at all? :O

It grows where it should grow, just not as thick as I'd like it to. Up side of that is that people tell me, I still look like I just reached 20.

So I guess it means "forever young" instead of "bad ass" for me.....

It grows where it should grow, just not as thick as I'd like it to. Up side of that is that people tell me, I still look like I just reached 20.

So I guess it means "forever young" instead of "bad ass" for me.....

Hey, there's nothing wrong with looking young! Hell, people often mistake my age to be around 18 when in fact I'm 25!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with looking young! Hell, people often mistake my age to be around 18 when in fact I'm 25!

You're right, I should embrace my eternal youth instead of rejecting it. But well, I just wish I could be a bad ass wild west villain if I wanted to.... .... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom