E3 Discussion Thread

+

Guest 2686910

Well the demo was running on an XBone, so I'm not surprised.
Was it? Hair effects were in full swing, so I assumed it was on PC. So there's that.
Also, comparison is kind of pointless since perspective is a little different. Besides I'd say lighting is an improvment over the first screen.

View attachment 3897
View attachment 3898

It... looks better in the E3 trailer.

edit: except for the CSI Las Vegas green filter
this! So much this! i genuinely love everything so far. but there's something about the palette of colours used in the new videos that i find really offputting. The scenery in the lower picture just looks gorgeous, while in the upper one (as in the rest of the new videos) the colours are much to bright and "happy" for lakc of another word. doesn't really fit that well with The Witcher if you ask me

otherwise. AWESOME111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://a.pomf.se/oibscs.webm

It looks like polish countryside.
The Coolest Adult RPG EVER!!

this! So much this! i genuinely love everything so far. but there's something about the palette of colours used in the new videos that i find really offputting. The scenery in the lower picture just looks gorgeous, while in the upper one (as in the rest of the new videos) the colours are much to bright and "happy" for lakc of another word. doesn't really fit that well with The Witcher if you ask me

NOWAY!! Colors look great this time of day are you crazy? lol...
If the world did not change and was grey and moody everywhere that would be a real shame.
This place looks alive and real in so many ways. I say be as happy as those bright colors mate:)

Last edited by a moderator:

It's probably just different time of day/different weather/different area. Hopefully...

No doubt that just then was PC (Which is also what they're probably showing to the Journalists in the 45 minute session) & Microsoft conference was Xbone.

There was way more detail & extras like the Hair Physics & what not.

HELL YEAH!!! Just found out a friend of mine has a kickass pc which he wont be using by the time I get TW3!! No more console blues for Milhouse!!! :victory:

But yeah PC footage for sure

Jupiter_on_Mars

By far, the moist interesting and relevant bit of news we got tonight was that all footage is Xbox one footage,
Amazing. Apparently, Marcin confirmed it in the Polish section of the forum.

This last demo was by far the best. Little details still need improvement, like pathfinding - two horses headbutting - but all in all I am extremely pleased with what I watched. Now, CDProjekt, please fix that friggin UI. ;D

Last edited:
Top Bottom