Now playing [music]

+
Some 2 years ago, I was really really into this stuff.

I'm going to give it another listen right now :p

Edit: Oh I forgot, this one gets better right after minute 11:20

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite Warren Haynes performances. Simple song, yet so much passion into it.

Oh and here is an acoustic version of Old Friend by Derek and Warren.

Final comment: As much as I appreciate Warren's mastery of the genre, I simply adore Derek's playing. He brings so many fresh elements, while staying true to the style. Both are amazing. I could listen to them all day. Matter of fact, I kind of do. :p

Final final comment: I don't know if you have listened to any of the stuff Derek does with his wife, on the Tedeschi Trucks band. It's so wonderful to watch Derek sing with his guitar, while his wife does so with her voice. The have really created something special.

Last edited:
Old friend is a fantastic song. There couldn't bee any better last one.

Final final comment: I don't know if you have listened to any of the stuff Derek does with his wife, on the Tedeschi Trucks band. It's so wonderful to watch Derek sing with his guitar, while his wife does so with her voice. The have really created something special.

They came to Cologne by the end of april and I wanted to see them as I adore Susan's voice but I was in Berlin :sad:
I have been listening to the Everybody's Talking concert so many times while driving to the uni. The whole Allman family (if you want to call it that way) is amazing!

They came to Cologne by the end of april and I wanted to see them as I adore Susan's voice but I was in Berlin :sad: I have been listening to the Everybody's Talking concert so many times while driving to the uni. The whole Allman family (if you want to call it that way) is amazing!

I just had to be born in Greece man.. I'm at least 2000 Km and 500 Euros away from such gigs.

Edit: Had to change the Km number a few times haha.

Last edited:
One of my favorite bands when it comes to just singing about random stuff:

[video=youtube;uV14jq2n-jg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV14jq2n-jg[/video]

Mmm. Peaches.

I remember playing this game a lot when I was young and the soundtrack is still in my head!

[video=youtube;s9-1-ji_Uic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9-1-ji_Uic[/video]

They don't make 'em like this anymore!

Top Bottom