Lets talk about the women of the Northern Kingdoms

+
It was exactly my thought aswell when i saw that lady for the first time. All womens in the witcher seriers have alway been to beautiful and same looking. Of course should some of the important characters be beautiful (Triss) but if all other NPCs are that as well the difference will be less noticeable.
They do a variaty of male NPCs but i think they look to ugly, definetly if you compare them to the women.
The "normal" female NPC should look more normal and not as a supermodel. The "normal" male NPC should on the contrary look perhaps more beautiful and not as ugly as in the other witcher games.

View attachment 4074

We want more of this ;)
I am sure we will get more faces this time around, but there will offcourse be a limit. Hope we get more normal women not just beautiful or old and ugly

Attachments

• 1000px_Marietta_Loredo_screen1.jpg
    1000px_Marietta_Loredo_screen1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 33
I won't be disappointed if CDPR follow their line of female design. My wishes to see more differentiated female faces are just that. wishes ;)

courtesans and prostitutes, money, beauty, money, beauty....

Yes, prostitutes usualy were widows, with or without child, that have no chance to get maried once again. Beautifull young girls finally use to work as servants.

Well Geralt is often short of cash.. At least he doesnt have to worry about diseases.

devs pay no attention to this non-sense
Ok, guys. Time to stop talking about this. There's no point.

But yes, past games sure lacked in female variety. Hopefully that will change with the third installment. I want more curvy women, dammit!

Ok, guys. Time to stop talking about this. There's no point.

But yes, past games sure lacked in female variety. Hopefully that will change with the third installment. I want more curvy women, dammit!

You will at most, get a female bear. That's all. :comeatmebro:

Well this is going much better than the first epic 'female variety' thread by Dona. Compared to most RPGs, there was good variety in TW2. A few years removed from the game and I can see there is indeed a structural similarity among the prettier types. I don't expect too much variation with random npcs, especially in an open world game. If they can mix it up better among the more important characters it'd be good. I'd like to see whores that are downright ugly and not so glamorous, and curvier women like Kinley said. Although Margot was pretty curvy. :cool: In the end it's not something to get up in arms over since the artists are insanely dedicated to creating unique looking characters.

Last edited:
In the end it's not something to get up in arms over since the artists are insanely dedicated to creating unique looking characters.

Pretty much this. Compared to other games CDPR are miles ahead when it comes to female variety. What I wrote was more along the lines of nitpicking or wishful thinking and not something that is high priority.

devs pay no attention to this non-sense

View attachment 4077

Personally, I found the lack of female bearded dwarfs in the previous games disturbing... :p

@Kinley
I disagree. Character faces might look weird and "ceramic" in TES games (Skyrim, Oblivion) but they offered far more variation in female faces, both in looks and age, than Witcher 1 and 2. ;)

Attachments

• theresthedoor.jpg
    theresthedoor.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 36
Top Bottom