E3 Discussion Thread

+
I trust CDPR will make the right decisions. Don't forget that above all, they are fans to the series. Probably bigger fans than anyone on these forums. I don't think they would throw immersion in the dump, just so they appeal to a wider audience. Money don't matter to them as much as satisfied gamers that love their game.

Wouldn't they get more $ and satisfied gamers if they made it more accessible?

For this game I thought that they were making the game they wanted to make, a game they would love to play as fans of the books and of the previous games. But with all the latest news it sure doesn't seem that way. The fact that the game must be accessible to absolutely everyone automatically throws interesting mechanics out the window not just from the Witcher lore, but from the fact that it's an open world game.

How many companies have we seen down this road. This is just depressing.

Can a single gtx titan run TW2 on ultra with ubersampling at 1080p with solid 60 fps? I have some doubts :).

I have no idea. But for what do you need 60 FPS in an RPG? It's neither a fast-paced competitive FPS nor a racing game. ;)
@mico11
Well, that's another question and people seem to have different opinions on the topic...

Guys i asked gamermd83 about a comment she made on water combat. And what she thinks is that the water fighting is going to be more for defense. That the point of water combat is to be able to defend yourself when diving. That makes me happy and actually makes me like that they put it in the game and that it will work more like a defence mechanism. Of course like always she said that they are focusing on ground combat.
Yes she ''thinks''... but i have seen another interview that i cant remember now that some interviewer said something similar.

(something that doesn't need further quotes)

No comment.

Wow. I watched 30 seconds, then jumped into the interview where she was complaining about "them making you walk so much". Then withdrew rapidly. I feel like I just stepped in something.
I hope that doesn't register as a view, because I'd prefer it to stay in the double-digits. I think she is unaware of the difference between sounding edgy and sounding like someone who fell off the edge and landed on her head.

Was there ANYTHING interesting in that? Just so that nobody else needs to watch it?

Wow. I watched 30 seconds, then jumped into the interview where she was complaining about "them making you walk so much". Then withdrew rapidly. I feel like I just stepped in something.
I hope that doesn't register as a view, because I'd prefer it to stay in the double-digits. I think she is unaware of the difference between sounding edgy and sounding like someone who fell off the edge and landed on her head.

Was there ANYTHING interesting in that? Just so that nobody else needs to watch it?
Hah, definitely gonna watch it now!

I gotta say... this interview is on a whole new level. Only new info is, that a witcher can witch 3 witches. Whatever that means. Also that there probably won't be any "cooking". Oh Konrad mix up the date of release too, must be a thing. :p

Such kind of comments remember me why I believe that TW's are the best games I've played....

You heard that?!!! The mood is more like The Witcher 1!!!! We know it. But... Never hurts to hear that again :) Ooooookaaaay!

Top Bottom