Lets talk about the women of the Northern Kingdoms

+
I think it's more about making the tools for character creation more than anything and the more complex they are the more variations of faces you will have.

However that's not guaranteed to work better than what The Witcher games, if I'm not mistaken many of the faces were based on real people and you get more belivable characters that way instead of randomly generated characters who have no ...character

Not "many" based on real people. Some where. I think they need to do something to improve on TW2 (and, like you, I don't think that this is just about the female characters, there's a lot of repetition among the males too, especially in the faces).

I don't think they can probably use a lot of different models, nor do I think it needs it. Multiple models have a performance impact. But there can be a lot done with a single mesh to make radical changes in appearance and body-shape.

Not "many" based on real people. Some where. I think they need to do something to improve on TW2 (and, like you, I don't think that this is just about the female characters, there's a lot of repetition among the males too, especially in the faces).

I don't think they can probably use a lot of different models, nor do I think it needs it. Multiple models have a performance impact. But there can be a lot done with a single mesh to make radical changes in appearance and body-shape.

And that's about it, all the women had the body of a super model, which is just bad.

What if... I mean...
...what if Polish women actually look like that and CDPR just tried their best to stay true to the source material ?

But yes, more variation would be appreciated.

Especially because I feel that if everyone looks so model-like, the beauty of the sorceresses doesn't stand out anymore.
I mean.. they could at least put some dirt-smeared textures on the peasant girls.

Last edited:
Pretty well maintained body for her age. :p

The skin of the neck should definitely have been more wrinkly and dirty.

Pretty well maintained body for her age. :p

The skin of the neck should definitely have been more wrinkly and dirty.

Of the neck only? (she has undergone a whitening operation)

Oh! I think somebody has not seen old women chest enough.... or just doesn't want to remember them :p

Of the neck only? (she has undergone a whitening operation)
Oh! I think somebody has not seen old women chest enough.... or just doesn't want to remember them :p

My theory is that she bought a youth spell from a sorceress,
but didn't have enough money to pay for the face.

This is the perfect, lore-friendly excuse for CDPR - here you go, my friends !

Maybe we should just let CDPR pursue their vision for the world and characters, and let modders make changes as they see fit post-release.

I haven't read all the pages but I agree with the opening post. Of course not all the women have to be ugly looking, but there are a lot of women not stereotypically good looking. Each person has their own beauty traits.

Sorry, I just had to.

HOT!

End of the day, Geralt won't want to pork the human monsters, lol

In all fairness, both W1 & W2 had their mix of women, and if there is a beautiful woman, living in the forest.... alone, then something doesn't add up. Beware the lonely lookers!

HOT!

End of the day, Geralt won't want to pork the human monsters, lol

In all fairness, both W1 & W2 had their mix of women, and if there is a beautiful woman, living in the forest.... alone, then something doesn't add up. Beware the lonely lookers!

You could only hook up with the ugly hookers in TW 2 so yeah. :p

View attachment 4087

Seriously though, for all you know, you come back and she turns out to be another monster in disguise.

Attachments

• its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg
    its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 57
To me CDPR MUST have their own vision.

All the comments here posted are only that, mere opinions ;)

I agree with you there mate. Just that alot of people out there keep bumping up their threads by arguments to simply get attention in hoping the devs will implement their ideas. I think CDPR will implement whichever idea that they see fit for their game. So there's no point in trying to convince people to agree with their ideas.

Top Bottom