E3 Discussion Thread

+
I wonder if you feel good and happy with yourself, knowing that you are currently one of the most prominent contributors to the negativity and hyperbole around here. BTW, did you cancel your CE preorder yet? I remember you saying something about being upset (but, of course) that there would be underwater combat in W3. Entitled much?
How is considering to cancel MY OWN preorder a substitute for being entitled to anything??? I can talk about myself as much as I want tbh...

I'm kind of surprised that you even can remember that single post of mine...

Anyhow, dear CDPR devs - please for the love of all that is holy in gaming - take most of the negative advice on these forums with a grain of salt.
There is no negative advice, only various forms of criticism. It's kind of strange that you guys are so sensitive. We discuss minor topics here on the board while most people agree on the fact that Witcher 3 seems to be a great game because that's the purpose of a forum. What should we do instead? Praising the game all day long, making endless lists why we love this or that part of the game? Even the most hardcore fans have always some major or minor points of worry or criticism and that's what we talk about here on the forum. If you think that this is "over the top criticism" you just seem to miss the purpose of the forum. If you want to thank CDPR for making Witcher 3 write them an e-mail, you don't have to visit the forum for that. Sorry, don't want to be too rude, but the overall tone on this forum is rather constructive and most people try to discuss with reason (and some humor here and there). There is almost no insulting or bad language or anything. There is really no need to point with the fingers on other people or act as a white knight here imo... ;)

OK, enough with the complaints about other people's opinions.
These forums have always welcomed feedback about the game and we do NOT want to become the kind of place where only positive feedback is permitted.
These forums do NOT welcome complaining about other members.

I think some posts are about to be deleted. And we have ways of enabling members to have a break from the forums if anyone needs it.

@DBag

Some posts, occured during the time CDPR were revealing stuff. Which somewhat explains the "weird" tone.

Mostly they are made, with good intentions in mind, and out of sheer interest for the game. People want the game to be the best it can. They do not really complain, even if it seems so.

There is no reason to argue any more on the matter. I think.

Same applies to @LordCrash since I can sense the reply.

I wholeheartedly agree. guys. :)

Back to topic: I somehow hoped that AngryJoe would release his interview with CDPR today but it doesn't seem so yet. Can't wait.... ;)

IGN finally pulled their heads out of their asses and put the People's Choice results on the front page.

IGN finally pulled their heads out of their asses and put the People's Choice results on the front page.

It's a start, but there's still something wrong when the winner of the People's Choice doesn't even get nominated for the website award. (I'm not saying it should win, although I'd like that, of course, but it should definitely be nominated)

Not really, chance was perhaps 5%... :p

I'm too much a fan of the franchise for that anyway. I was just kind of angry at that moment. ;)
Ah ok :) I asked because i have been in other forums and some people say they wont buy a game and i always wonder if that's true and their not gonna play the game then why do they spend so much time on the games forum. Most of the time i say to them that their lying and they will buy it anyways.

:comeatmebro:

it's gonna win PC/PS4/One/best Overall awards at gamespot, just watch

Last edited:
Gamespot seems to be very pro-Witcher, or maybe it's just that they look that way compared to, say, RPS, who always seem to damn with faint praise.

A breakdown of the gameplay demos, by another Geralt's youtube fangirl. :p She was very innactive until now. Guess Withcher 3 slapped her awake. :p

Not "impressive" but very thorough. :)
[video=youtube;J-7wgM8HueY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7wgM8HueY[/video]
Sorry if it was posted before. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom