Let us buy the pewter statue of Geralt given to people at E3

+

Let us buy the pewter statue of Geralt given to people at E3

• Total voters

Fuck me, now I'm worried. I broke down and got one off Ebay... I'm a whore I know....

But! It says it comes with a free pre-order, which I will be giving out since I already have a GoG pre-order. If you want it go ahead an pm me, first person gets it. Once item arrives I will pm you the code.

Edit: I should have it between Thursday and Saturday.

Edit 2: @mosabexo: Has claimed the code. Pm'd you with details on your copy.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, they're giving the game away as well? Really?

I don't like how this industry works. No sir, don't like it at all.

Yes, statue goes together with a GOG voucher for a free pre-order. Makes it a decent deal for those who did not pre-order it already, like myself.

The whole shabang was: Statue, an awesome shirt, bag, pre-order, one of the three comic books, pamphlet, and a pencil.

Is it confirmed that the statue is made of plastic? If that's the case, then I'm not too excited for it anymore :p

C'mon, fussy guys, I don't want this statue because of its material but how awsome Geralt looks in the whole posture. He comes out fom the screen....

I'm a bit relieved that they didn't hand out exclusive Ciri statues to these journalists.

Because if they did, that would have forced me to re-establish the Rats
and rob every journalist in front of the E3 building, like Giselher on fisstech.

...I blame Kinley.

The whole shabang was: Statue, an awesome shirt, bag, pre-order, one of the three comic books, pamphlet, and a pencil.

One simple minded could cry out loud

BRIBERY

but then again it's not Ubisoft so everyone seems to be fine with it. :p

Top Bottom