Is TW3 getting downgraded for the sake of consoles?

+

Is TW3 getting downgraded for the sake of consoles?

• Yes

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Don't really care. It's for the developer to decide.

Votes: 29 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that the PS4 version will be show in the gamescom. And I think in the three plataforms , the game will be look very impressive.

Eskerrik asko (thank you in basque ) to lordcash and kinley

I hope that the PS4 version will be show in the gamescom. And I think in the three plataforms , the game will be look very impressive.

Eskerrik asko (thank you in basque ) to lordcash and kinley
I agree. Game will probably look great on every platform. I also hate these kinds of comparions to old trailers and stuff once a game is out. Either a game looks great or not, that is all that counts for me. ;)

I hope CDPR will show the PS4 and the PC version at Gamesom, both with their respective primary controls. Not everyone wants to play Witcher 3 on an X1 or with an X1 controller....

I agree. Game will probably look great on every platform. I also hate these kinds of comparions to old trailers and stuff once a game is out. Either a game looks great or not, that is all that counts for me. ;)

I hope CDPR will show the PS4 and the PC version at Gamesom, both with their respective primary controls. Not everyone wants to play Witcher 3 on an X1 or with an X1 controller....

I know , that , PC version is better and will be better, in this case there arent discussion. But the believe or hope for the next -gen consoles . I see little hope in general , and I think the two plataforms (X1 , PS4 ) are very impressive and theirs perfomance is and will be very good.

I have hope from this consoles , PC version the best , next-gen version very good , rigth????
Eskerrik asko

For Developers : They want to kill PC games so much?
What the point in building $2000 PC then
For Users : Why the hate?

I swear if we get another watch dogs, I'm done with gaming.

I really hope you didn't just compared CDPR to a dev team who did this http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/...appen-comparison-video-shows-huge-difference/

(And this actually is no patch or mod, a guy on guru3D found an actual file in the instalation folder that had a bunch of graphics code parameters set to 'off' and 'disable', he just switched it on and the graphics and performance were much better, the shithead Ubisoft even named those parameters, for example, 'E3 rain effect' etc)
All the details for the interested here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838538 Ubisoft are actually trying to hide the fact they had this hidden in the game itself and claiming its a mod.

Won't post more about this since it's off-topic, but I just had to since i saw your post.

Let's not give NeoGAF too much credit now. A guy on guru3d found this, while the guy from NeoGAF provided a link to guru3d.

Anyway, OT: The answer in that interview was a typical PR answer. We've already had a chance to see both the Xbone and PC versions, and there's a noticable difference, even with the blurry stream quality.

oh shit, I actually did that, fuck I'm dumb. Edited now, thanks for noticing.

Last edited:
a guy on NeoGAF found an actual file in the instalation folder

Let's not give NeoGAF too much credit now. A guy on guru3d found this, while the guy from NeoGAF provided a link to guru3d.

Anyway, OT: The answer in that interview was a typical PR answer. We've already had a chance to see both the Xbone and PC versions, and there's a noticable difference, even with the blurry stream quality.

I swear if we get another watch dogs, I'm done with gaming.

Well, you definitely won't see this kind of approach from CDPR-

Well, you definitely won't see this kind of approach from CDPR-

Jesus fucking Christ...
Did they really write that in their own code?
Would the guys working at Ubisoft not cop on that PC players would eventually decompile the game files?
It's such a small thing in one game file but it's surprising how insulting it is.
Yea, some of your customers that play and support your games don't matter. They don't make you enough money. Who cares.
What a bunch of dickheads.

Yes, visit the Watch Dogs thread if you wish to discuss that more in-depth - this one is about TW3. And keep it civil, please.

The better question would be "are gameplay mechanics, features, systems and other elements being downgraded to accommodate to the causal gamers?
And how far will this go if it is the case?

I'm just asking due to recent footage seen and comments heard.
Would one have told me that a few months ago I would have said he is crazy.

Last edited:
The better question would be "are gameplay mechanics, features, systems and other elements being downgraded to accommodate to the causal gamers?
And how far will this go if it is the case?

Based on the little bits we've heard, I don't think there is any evidence to that. I think that just about every change is an effort to just make a better game and fix some old systems that didn't work well. "Recommended potions" is the only thing I can think of that falls into the category you are talking about, and it's such a minor thing that you may have the option to turn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom