Now playing [music]

+
@StaGiors Thanks, it's not very new actually, previously there was different Ciri. :)

More inspired on TW music. Seagull (Tower of Gull) and Witcher (Witcher's Path).

Best part on 2:24 ;)

Last edited:
It sure is. Oldfield has been able to contribute pretty good pieces in every genre he played. (by 'every genre' i mean prog rock, 80's pop-rock, folk, new age, and very recently contemporary pop-rock&rock. lol pretty wide and distinct sounds).

If you liked that one i'd suggest you his "Voyager" album. Mont St. Michel was from that album and I'm putting one more song below from same album as well for reference. I'm not sure the song belongs to him, it might be a classic folk piece because i think i heard similar melody in different songs as well. Even if that's the case, you could call this a pretty good cover.

How does she even do that?

So y’all like Tommy Emmanuel, eh :3 ?

I have huge respect for this man. So far I haven't got into exploring him too much, but whenever I listen to something of his, I am really amazed by his passion for music. So yeah, thanks for throwing little snippets of him, my way.

Cheers! :cheers:

I was having a funny discussion with friends of mine, and I decided to bring the discussion here.

Basically we where talking about cover songs which we thought where better than the original songs. So guys, do you know any cover songs you like so much that you think they're better than the original song it's covered from? I do. Here are some covers songs I think are better than the original:

Top Bottom