Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell am I supposed to know who's Northern and who's Southern? You all sound the same! :harhar::harhar:

:halt:

Tha's bloody lucky am off t'rest me noggin now, cos tha's due a reet tickin-off.

(Did I get it right, Bloth? It's been a long time since I was within spitting distance of Yorkshire)

Last edited:
Sounds like me own dear mam, a fine woman when she weren't beating or strangling us, how I miss her. Sunday nights aren't the same when you're not being chased around dinner table by a madwoman with a lead pipe, and an empty gin bottle. Good times.

I just have one question: why is chicken parmesan so popular in the North? It's basically fish and chips, but not as good.

Also, I've been living in Northern England for a couple of years now and, even though it happens rarely, it can be really hard to understand what some people are saying to you (though it's mostly the thick accent, not so much the vocabulary.) London's even worse for me in that regard though.

You better keep your lights on tonight. You may see a mighty wolf jump straight over George's to come and find you.

I'd like to see him try! You know what the good thing is about Northern Ireland? About 60% of the population are armed!

*Cocks Mossberg 500C Pump-Action shotgun* :harhar:

What? I thought every Irishman is like a short elflike creature looking for treasure at the end of the rainbow.

Oh and then they say that a lot.

Must be my imagination!

What? I thought every Irishman is like a short elflike creature looking for treasure at the end of the rainbow.

Oh and then they say that a lot.

Must be my imagination!

Bloody Scots! That's racist! :p:rofl: Who listens to that "HI Dille Li De" nonsense anymore? It all sounds the same!

Last edited:
I just have one question: why is chicken parmesan so popular in the North? It's basically fish and chips, but not as good.

Have you tasted traditional Northern English food? I think that would answer your question.
Start with tripe and onions.

Also, I've been living in Northern England for a couple of years now and, even though it happens rarely, it can be really hard to understand what some people are saying to you (though it's mostly the thick accent, not so much the vocabulary.) London's even worse for me in that regard though.

Move to Glasgow, it's a lot easier there.

I stumbled on this great commercial on YouTube. Yeah, it's Coca-Cola which is basically poison, but the whole idea that football brought kids together during wars in Yugoslavia is just too of a great story to ignore.

This is going back a while now, but I keep getting distracted by work/world cup/etc...
I want to really thank dragonbird and Dona for the warm welcome they gave me when I started being active on the forums again. It means a lot to see that my favorite ladies haven't forgotten about me. You guys are still the best. ^_^

Now then, back to killing myself for the sake of watching some people I don't know kick a ball around a field for 90 minutes. Seriously, I have to be up at 4am everyday to catch these games. Fucking timezones have me on the verge of collapse. :cry:

Hi, Dragon's Dream, and welcome to the forums. I don't think we've met?
:troll:

(And I thought Saskia and Triss were your favourite ladies)

Now then, back to killing myself for the sake of watching some people I don't know kick a ball around a field for 90 minutes. Seriously, I have to be up at 4am everyday to catch these games. Fucking timezones have me on the verge of collapse. :cry:

Protip: Record it and watch at a more appropriate time. And if someone DOES tell you the score, it means you don't need to bother watching, which is even better.

Looks like Ciri has almost fully recovered. She was in my window when I woke up this morning meowing at me looking to get petted and wanting to lick my hand! She hasn't done that in a while! I also had a look at the wounds on her leg and they seem to have almost healed up. My mother thinks that we might be able to let her out again on Monday.

View attachment 4171
Here she is in the backplace window half an hour ago being very affectionate.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 38
Looks like Ciri has almost fully recovered. She was in my window when I woke up this morning meowing at me looking to get petted and wanting to lick my hand! She hasn't done that in a while! I also had a look at the wounds on her leg and they seem to have almost healed up. My mother thinks that we might be able to let her out again on Monday.

Here she is in the backplace window half an hour ago being very affectionate.

Happy to read good news. Little kiss to Ciri and congrats to you ;)

@AL890
What happened to that poor thing ?

She was attacked by a big Ginger Tom cat. It bit her on the leg when she was trying to get away from it. The wounds were really bad, they were on the back and front of her left leg. She's almost healed now though, but if I see that Tom Cat again..... :2guns::popo:

She was attacked by a big Ginger Tom cat. It bit her on the leg when she was trying to get away from it. The wounds were really bad, they were on the back and front of her left leg. She's almost healed now though, but if I see that Tom Cat again..... :2guns::popo:

Poor thing, I hope she heals fast.

A large tomcat tried to attack mine, big mistake. Now he is scared of her.
It's always a pleasure to see her chase him off the yard~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom