Characters from books/TW1/TW2 appearing in TW3 (spoilers)

+
Wasnt she killed in W2? or was it her friend?
also, was she the one that had a fling with geralt?

Yep, she is the one that had a fling with Geralt. No, the one killed was Assire var Anahid, though Shilard said that Fringilla will be dealt with as well.

Assire was killed? Was it just mentioned by Shilard? I only remember that you
can kill Sheala in the last Chapter.

Yeah I would love to see Fringilla in the game too. She is quite the character. Oh since you are a fan check out this thread:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/15466-Land-of-sorceresses

There are some very cool fan art drawings there.
Thanks for the arts man. I dont know, i have always imagined Fringilla kinda like Catwoman from Arkham City, short black hair, green eyes, sexy..u know.:D These arts are not equal my vision.:p
And Geralt had kind of strong relationship with her, they were together like 4 months and loved each other...

Last edited:
I don't know why I always imagined her with a look of a sort of nun, maybe because sorceresses and mages in Nilfgaard outgh to wear a kind of uniform. (Well, Emhyr doens't trust them at all)

I loved her transformation from the first moment she joins The Lodge till she meets Geralt. WOW!!! Great creation, Sapkowski ;)

Jacques de Aldersberg

Will Jacques de Aldersberg or Alvin return in Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt?
Will the last decision that had to be made in first Witcher game matter?

Last edited:
The late Grandmaster riding with the Wild Hunt? Now that would be intriguing. Not sure it's likely, but it's an interesting thought. The whole question of what it means to become a rider of the Hunt was raised in TW2 and wants exposition. What better way than through a character the King greatly desired.

The Grandmaster appearing would also be an excellent shoutout to those of us who played Witcher 1. I always felt that the Witcher 1 experience was underrepresented in Witcher 2 (choice / event-wise) in more ways than one, and that bringing back iconic characters from the first game to Witcher 3 in meaningful ways would be great for those of us who have been there from the start. And who better to bring back than the Grandmaster himself? (Maybe Siegfried)

I have a hunch that he will indeed return ( The grandmaster )

I'm going by a few facts here

1- He was a MAJOR source. I don't see them killing him off that early. Even in the books major characters weren't killed off that quickly ( Not going to mention any in case of spoilers )

2-
Yennefer brought Geralt back to life; by giving her life to do so. She was also blinded at Sodden Hill; so it's entirely possible to bring back Alvin.

3- Geralt was part of the Wild Hunt ( and he doesn't have major magical abilities ) it's almost possible that Alvin is alive still and the Wild Hunt came to reclaim one of it's own.

If there is an option to bring him back, I think a lot of TW1 players are going to be either re-playing or asking for savegames. I've always got the impression that most people made the OTHER decision.

I have a hunch that he will indeed return ( The grandmaster )

I'm going by a few facts here

1- He was a MAJOR source. I don't see them killing him off that early. Even in the books major characters weren't killed off that quickly ( Not going to mention any in case of spoilers )

2-
Yennefer brought Geralt back to life; by giving her life to do so. She was also blinded at Sodden Hill; so it's entirely possible to bring back Alvin.

3- Geralt was part of the Wild Hunt ( and he doesn't have major magical abilities ) it's almost possible that Alvin is alive still and the Wild Hunt came to reclaim one of it's own.

Sure. Let´s bring everyone back to life. And if they die again.

Top Bottom