E3 Discussion Thread

+
There already was a 1080p version of the Gamespot gameplay around to download but thanks for the links...

I just fear that 720p isn't really better than the youtube streams. I still hope for a HQ 1080p video of the Novigrad gameplay section shown at IGN... ;)
I just downloaded one of them they are not really HD :( Oh well. But yeah i really want to see the Novigrad demo as well.

I'm done! I'm done reading this whole thread, holy cow. And i'd just like to thank CDPR for making such awesome games, i'm definately hyped into the sky now for this game, i can't wait. And also thanks to this forum for making the waiting time worthwhile, reading all these threads and discussions makes the pain of waiting a litle less while at the same time strengthening the euphoria.
Oh good Lord, i was able to play TW2 on high on my Laptop and it was great. If i'm going to be able to play TW3 on that laptop as well, with a level that looks as good as TW2 i'll be more than happy. Only a fool dares hoping.
*off to the system requirements thread checking for news and hope maybe*

And give me time to recover. Definitely need time to recover.
But somehow I think they'll decide to keep the hype going.

Well now that E3 it is over I suppose that it is time to return to the good old PR campaign discussion and what is next.
They have a huge budget so that will be used more sooner or later.

Will probably be shown at Gamescom. That's where they first shown the Killing Monsters trailer to the public as well.

I'm expecting something before that, Gamescon is still quite a long way off, and I don't think they'll want the hype to start dying down in July.
Pure guesswork, but I'm going to gamble on better quality videos of the E3 gameplay being released soon, then a trailer, then more gameplay at Gamescon, a different scenario showing something new.

I'm expecting something before that, Gamescon is still quite a long way off, and I don't think they'll want the hype to start dying down in July.
Pure guesswork, but I'm going to gamble on better quality videos of the E3 gameplay being released soon, then a trailer, then more gameplay at Gamescon, a different scenario showing something new.

The better quality E3 footage sounds possible, though I think that we might see the first dev diary rather than a new trailer. After that the CG trailer at Gamescon and probably some hands on for the press there too. After that, who knows.

I think dev diaries will start slowly flowing in in the next couple of weeks. Or maybe character or location pictures/descriptions.

Last edited:
I think dev diaries will start slowly flowing in in the next couple of weeks.

I think so too, I doubt that there will be that many more big trailers until release, probably one more (excluding the CG one).
Dev diaries would provide some detailed information on specific features, which is welcome.

Hm, imo CDPR shouldn't overdo the marketing so early. They already pushed the release to February to be able to market it better. In the autumn/holiday season the calendar is already full with new big releases and too much marketing in that period imo would just be wasted.

I personally think they should present the game with new gameplay at Gamescom, hopefully on PC with M+K controls for the European fans. After that they should tone done marketing until Christmas to concentrate fully on the game and not to waste efforts on marketing while people are hyped for other games released in autumn/winter. It's still 8 months until release, we shouldn't forget that. ;)

Hm, imo CDPR shouldn't overdo the marketing so early. They already pushed the release to February to be able to market it better. In the autumn/holiday season the calendar is already full with new big releases and too much marketing in that period imo would just be wasted.

I personally think they should present the game with new gameplay at Gamescom, hopefully on PC with M+K controls for the European fans. After that they should tone done marketing until Christmas to concentrate fully on the game and not to waste efforts on marketing while people are hyped for other games released in autumn/winter. It's still 8 months until release, we shouldn't forget that. ;)

Edit: Woosh I missread that post so bad LOL

The guy here is right. On the other hand I bet CDPR marketing team has already plans for all eight months so I would not worry.

Maybe all 3 E3 videos linked together in one with Ultra Hd quality ? Or behind closed doors video with werewolves, Leshiy , witches and Ciri ? Or new site or tread like Killing Monsters and section about characters/monsters will appear? Well, we can only guess till official anounce from CDPR and Gmescom.

Top Bottom