Dol Blathanna (The Valley of the Flowers)

+
Dol Blathanna (The Valley of the Flowers)

I was wondering if CD Projekt was going to include The Valley of the Flowers in the Witcher 3.

It was a place I always wanted to visit in the witcher series ever since hearing about it.
Since the first two games were very focused on the non-humans and humans struggles would be a shame to leave out the sovereign realm of the elves and the interesting events that would develop following the "free elves", the Scoia'tael and Francesca Findabair (The elf Queen) to maintain a unstable relationship with Nilfgaard, out of the game since this will be the final installment.

But heres for hopping for maybe a DLC or something.
:cheers:

Considering it was supposed to be in The Witcher 2 i both doubt it and say it's possible, they might even have a little bit of the assets left (if they made any at all). I would like to see it though. Also this supposedly isn't the final installment, just the last game with Geralt as the protagonist.

I don't think it would be in the game but I'd say that it would be a pretty cool DLC and definitely a possibility . Different landscape, culture, enemies and possibly monsters.

1 - Kaer Morhen (confirmed)
2 - Dol Blathanna (must've been in W2, late but even more desirable)
3 - Brokilon, dryad's forest (it's in the center of the map, after all!)

what else?

What you want? Ask for it and CDPR will make the miracle. They are always spoiling us at every detail.

I was wondering if CD Projekt was going to include The Valley of the Flowers in the Witcher 3.

It was a place I always wanted to visit in the witcher series ever since hearing about it.
Since the first two games were very focused on the non-humans and humans struggles would be a shame to leave out the sovereign realm of the elves and the interesting events that would develop following the "free elves", the Scoia'tael and Francesca Findabair (The elf Queen) to maintain a unstable relationship with Nilfgaard, out of the game since this will be the final installment.

But heres for hopping for maybe a DLC or something.
:cheers:

I can bet that that this is what they have in mind in this interview :yes:
http://www.gamezone.com/news/2014/0...st-launch-content-for-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt

What is this Dol Blathanna? I didn't read the books. But if it's a very beautiful place for lovers, i'm all for it especially with such a beautiful RED3 engine.

What is this Dol Blathanna? I didn't read the books. But if it's a very beautiful place for lovers, i'm all for it especially with such a beautiful RED3 engine.

Dol Blathanna is the Valley of Flowers.

Nilfgaard gave it to the elves as a gift for supporting them in the war against the north.
It used to belong to the elves before the humans took it from them.

Now it is ruled by the elven sorceress Francesca Findabair,
who was supposedly the most beautiful sorceress in the lodge.

I would love to see Dol-Blathana, but I doubt the map will allow us to do so. DLC is an option sure.
I didnt remember Brokilon was confirmed!!!! That is SUPER...
But I fear I'll have to stop snooping into some posts on the forum. I sooo want some of the content to be a surprise and not spoiled,:) (I know, too late at this stage). :p

Dol Blathanna is the Valley of Flowers.

Nilfgaard gave it to the elves as a gift for supporting them in the war against the north.
It used to belong to the elves before the humans took it from them.

Now it is ruled by the elven sorceress Francesca Findabair,
who was supposedly the most beautiful sorceress in the lodge.

A gift... a bribery...It's just a matter of semantics or semiotics according to whom affected , not only Francesca or Emhyr.

Top Bottom