Creating Screenshots of The Witcher via REDKit!

+
Creating Screenshots of The Witcher via REDKit!

Hi guys,
I'd like to share some stuff with you as I think you might like it.
When REDKit got released, I hoped it would become easier for us to screenshot the witcher's world. Unfortunatly it didn't (which was reasonably fine as the kit was developed mainly to create Mods). However, I managed to get some decent scenes out of it:

While we are at it: Does CDRed consider to implement some sort of "free camera" option for the Witcher 3?

Best
DE

Thank you for sharing the screenshots, they are very lovely!

A "free camera" feature would be great for screenshot-taking purposes, I really enjoyed using it in Skyrim and The Sims 2, it's great for capturing some funny moments and showing how beautiful a game can be. :)

Dona just wants a free roam camera so she can screenshot Iorveth's tush all day. :huh:

But yeah, amazing screenshots DE.

The second one wasn't as hard to pull off as it seems.
Basically, you let them play an animation, set up the camera and shoot. The hardest to pull off was the third one. Two animations of the characters plus two particle-animations had to be managed at the same time. Really took some time...
That's why I wish the developers to include a free camera, would be SO awesome! Plus some sort of timestop. That would be EPIC!

Last edited:
Those look really good, it's a shame they're not available in high resolution (1080p) as I'd love to use some of those as wallpapers. Any chance of giving a direct link to the higher resolution versions of those screenshots?

Very nice screenshots!

If you add the lines

[Cheat]
Level=2

to your user.ini in mydocuments/witcher2/config, you can use - and + while playing in Redkit to change the speed of time. You can also use a free camera by pressing F1. Unfortunately this only works in Redkit.

Benzenzimmern, I don't know, if you can answer this question, but maybe you'll be able to. Will there be some cheats in Witcher 3? Like immortality, free movement (flying and going through objects), summoning some equipment like armors or other objects like horses and so on.

Sorry, it is too early to answer things like that. I personally (which has nothing to say ;)) would certainly enjoy a free fly mode.

After playing Witcher 3 for a while I decided to go back and see whether Witcher 2 could look just as stunning and came up with this scene:

Who recognizes the location? :p

Top Bottom