Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
I think that they abandoned the "dark fantasy style" of the brand, this is the most disappointing thing to me...

REDalert!

Who are you @BWGames? BioWareGames?

PS
BTW, Welcome to our family ;)

Naaah:p
BW means BrainWashingGames, but I must say, gooood point there ma boy :hatsoff:

Anyway I really enjoy you all people here and I really like this place!
:comeatmebro:

Step off, people ! Varric's cool ! He mind have been a yes-man, but he was still one suave bastard [and probably the only likable character out of the whole cast].

Some voice actors for ye...
That single line of Varric is actually quite funny... :p But sooooo many cheese-ball dialogue. Im not happy in saying this, but NOT EVEN Claudia Black can get me excited for this game... "Go back to the drawing-room and fix that". Yeah :rolleyes: Feels like Bioware Devs should ve listen to that.

Some Alistair for the ladies...
The "stalker-fangirl" is the annoying Bioware community manager, FYI. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hearing them in an interview and seeing the actors apart from the characters made me notice just how distinct Claudia's and Steve's voices are.

They also released another vid about Bull today:
[video=youtube;6hYDSUBCr-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hYDSUBCr-U[/video]

Hm, since I probably play DA: Inquisition in German I don't care that much about the English voice actors. I only use the English version if the German one sucks badly. But then again I have a weakness for Brits doing the English voicework... ;)

Charles Dance FTW

Did RPS just compared DA:I and TW3...in favour of the latter?

What worries me about Dragon Age: Inquisition is that every time I see it, I come away with a dispassionate “yep” instead of a saliva-spewing “yesssssssssssssss.” The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt makes me go “yesssssssssssssss.”

That's unprecedented. Anyway, some info about DA:I in there too.

Top Bottom