The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
New Preparation Menu

What about to create a real-time meditation menu like in this trailer? The real bag which witcher could unfold and choose an elixir or take a journal and read some notes. It would be interesting.

Wild life: My girlfriend want's to know if will be seeing any wild snakes cross our path, or while we explore in the think of the woods from time to time?

*snicker*

Sorry.

I don't know about snakes in particular, but I would certainly love to see more reptiles in the game.
No worries.. What if we saw an eagle swoop down and eat it.. I know, I know that's asking a little much just for the sake of koolness huh.;)

I guess will just have to wait and see, I have a good feeling we are all in for some real shocking surpizes left & right.

Last edited:
What about to create a real-time meditation menu like in this trailer? The real bag which witcher could unfold and choose an elixir or take a journal and read some notes. It would be interesting.
Would be cool, but also (maybe) tedious for the umpteenth time.

If we had the animation from 3:35 to 3:36, that might be fast enough not to become tiresome. And then the names of the potions would appear above them and you could select more than one potion from the bag (they get highlighted), you then click the 'drink' button and the game shows one single animation for drinking which would be faster than TW2's. I think it could be done and might even be less annoying than in TW2.

But honestly, I don't see it happen. I'm not even sure if we'll get a short animation for drinking in combat (I wish)

Last edited:
No worries.. What if we saw an eagle swoop down and eat it.. I know, I know that's asking a little much just for the sake of koolness huh.;)

I guess will just have to wait and see, I have a good feeling we are all in for some real shocking surpizes left & right.

In a recent interview, they stated that you can see wildlife react with one another. He gave an example of dead bandits drawing attention to monsters feeding on them. Oh, and seeing wolves chasing deer.

Last edited:
Nope. The developers said that this is not a pokemon game. Sex cards, they said, make the game feel like pokemon. Gotta catch em all, and so on.
^that exactly XD
plus since they now have the tech and resources to animate and render all the sex scenes with redengine and all its glory

I am hoping we get to see a flash back of Geralts time as a member of the hunt.

It could be a dream horse back riding sequence seeing him traveling between worlds on a wraith steed, or his activities leading up to his escape.

Last edited:
I could be a dream horse back riding sequence seeing him traveling between worlds on a wraith steed, or his activities leading up to his escape.

Yeah I'd like to see something on the matter too. Maybe it will solve my "problem" with the Timeline. Inconsistencies are really bugging me for some weird reason. :p

Have played the witcher games, havent read the books, and (please dont hate me for it) dont plan on reading them. I dont know how it is in the books but as far as I remember from TW2 flashbacks,
the wild hunt only took yennefer. Geralt faught them trying to get her back. Since he came close to them during his combat all the amnesia stuff happened and he lost track of the hunt.
Correct me if Im wrong but from what I caught from the games is that he was never part of the hunt, he just had contact and chased them. Of course I could have gotten something wrong here, its been quite a while since i finished both games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom