Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck professional, it's another interview with Jonas, this is getting a watch for sure.

Also bloody AngryJoe... Witcher 3 better not be like his LAST fucking interview he uploads. He's got like 18 and he's only uploading 2-3 a day.

Also bloody AngryJoe... Witcher 3 better not be like his LAST fucking interview he uploads. He's got like 18 and he's only uploading 2-3 a day.

I don't mind waiting. It'll have more impact if there's a bit of a gap between all of the other E3 stuff and his.

Yea yea I know :sad:

It probably won't be much new anyway, unless some of the Fan questions he asked were really unique. I think we've pretty much gotten most of the new information out of E3 that we can.

I tried posting a question on his video before E3, but damn YouTube has marked me as spammer and nigh all my comments are blocked.

Fuck professional, it's another interview with Jonas, this is getting a watch for sure.

Last year he uploaded two best interviews in the end (including The Witcher 3). He mentioned something about making a Top 5 Games on E3 video, so maybe he wants to put The Witcher 3 in there and that's why he takes his time with it.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/13/metro-gamecentral-best-of-e3-2014-awards-4759950/

Best non-playable game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Runners-up: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Bloodborne, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Assassin’s Creed Unity

Another way you can tell how good this E3 was is how short the non-playable category is, with far less hands-off demos than usual this year. The ones we did see though were highly impressive, and there really wasn’t much to choose between any of the above. But after wincing at one too many lines of awkward dialogue in The Phantom Pain’s presentation we give the nod to The Witcher 3. Calling it simply a next gen Skyrim does it a disservice though, as although the size of the game world is similar the characters and plot are far more complex and interesting. Also, it has some of the best graphics ever seen on a console.

Last edited:
In the Arabic interview he mentions shaving. Who the hell would shave his beard the only reason for that would be if a girl would do that. Some girls like men without beards but not all women are like that.

In the Arabic interview he mentions shaving. Who the hell would shave his beard the only reason for that would be if a girl would do that. Some girls like men without beards but not all women are like that.
yes this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v8o1IpUFFs#t=52
thank you very much Konrad,i'm really happy to see inspirations from gothic series and the way of "salam alikoum guys".you are the best game director ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom