Recent News - A Moderator Message

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity.

What part of the head do you need to hit to receive short term memory loss? I mean if I accidentally stumble upon a Witcher 3 story spoiler, there might not be enough time to research that. So I really need to know!

Hippocampus damage. Good luck ! :)

Just out of curiosity.

What part of the head do you need to hit to receive short term memory loss? I mean if I accidentally stumble upon a Witcher 3 story spoiler, there might not be enough time to research that. So I really need to know!
I tried to drink myself into forgetting. Did not work.

It's really not that bad, especially out of context (it's really nothing), but well...

@ReptilePZ
You know, you're probably on to something... Like I only breezed over it all once, and I'm having a hard time remembering a fair chunk of it (already). Like the Ending stuff is pretty clear to me, but the "plot outline" (Which was very rough in itself and didn't go into ANY kind of details), I'm having a hard time remembering most of it.

I reckon in 8 months, if I don't actually see it posted anywhere, I'll probably either completely forget it or the memory will be vague enough It won't matter.

The problem now is that some people here now know all about the game, while those of us who don't want to speculate. 'how big will the world be, which characters will we meet, etc.'. And people can just say: No it's not going to be there since I read everything in the leak. This is really annoying. So now we can only judge as what cdpr will show.

On the other hand it seems I have forgotten everything I read except for the very vague endings. I guess I'll be able to continue here without spoiling people's fun.

Curse the guy who first wrote about it here, by the way. That's why my mom always told me to not screw the sleeping regime.

I suppose that something was bound to leak sometime but I did not expect it to be so early.

Wait what? A leak? With spoilers? Posted here? Why do such a thing? I'm not that desperate for news. Who is?
Will I have have to be in constant fear of entering every damn thread in this forum from now on?

Thanks for the warning though! I guess I'll just pick myself up and get outta here.

Amnesia's also caused by traumatic experiences. So, in theory, if you really care about being spoiled, then the shock from seeing those spoilers should do the trick. If it doesn't, then you really just don't care enough.

In which case, know that I am judging you.

It's concerning for the Red's, maybe publisher problems , or being forced to change things, basically like ME3 happened after their leak.
But what is there is wonderful, so they should change nothing. I did a happy dance, and I live across the Police station, waiting for the doorbell and a straight jacket now.

Wait what? A leak? With spoilers? Posted here? Why do such a thing? I'm not that desperate for news. Who is?
Will I have have to be in constant fear of ENTERING every damn thread in this forum from now on?

Not if we get there first.
To highlight, none of the deleted threads posted contents from the leak. Everyone has been very careful to avoid that. And we will not permit anyone to do so.

@Bellator Pius Gratus
No it wasn't posted here and I wouldn't stress too much about the forums here. Even those of us who read the spoilers KNOW how much this game means to everybody here and wouldn't even dream of posting anything that would spoil it for people that don't want to be.
So unless some random dickhead creates an account just to troll the fans, I'd say you're fairly safe here.

Heck even most of us who had curiosity get the better of us are hoping that the spoiler info will just kind of slip out of our brains in the coming months.

@blackLPshredder
I said this earlier (Or maybe the other thread) but 100% agreed. There's absolutely no point making major changes, ME3 did that after the script leak and well... That game speaks for itself. Trust what you've created, know that even for the spoiled people the journey is still going to be amazing, there's a lot of other factors that go into this stuff and simply reading a very general 3-4 words of what's going to happen at the end isn't worth changing your game over (Not to mention it will be very few people and those of us that did are idiots).

@senteria
A valid point, but as I said above, I really think out of all the places, this is the safest place you can be. I would never in a million years want to say anything I read, here and ruin something about TW3 for other fans here. Hopefully the other people here who read it are of the same opinion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leek

Can't see what all the fuss is about.

So now it is known that leek will be in game. Well, that's awesome. Now we need cooking minigame. Plants and vegetation in demos really pleased me. All those sunflowers, pines, dwarf pine, faded dandelions (had to look for how dandelion is called in english and...like really???? Dandelion is called after dandelion in english? :D)

It must be hard for the moderators, this will drive all of you to insanity

MUCH MUX SPOLEIRZ IN DIS LINK

Ha!
GERALT APPEARS IN TW3, AS THE MAIN CHARACTER

OMFG
Ha!

You got the biggest spolier of your life

CDPR, PLEASE, don't change anything in the game due to the leak. If someone reads the plot or something, it's his mistake. I guess most of common buyers won't even hear about this leak.

lol this, we don't want another mass effect 3

dont change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom