The Witcher EE won`t start

+
The Witcher EE won`t start

I tried to install on top of my 1.3 version and on a fresh install and both time i get this error trying to start:SEE IMAGEAny ideas?Regards,Saraptor

it's most likely a corrupted download. try to redownload from another site and compare the filesizes.you will have to reinstall the original game if the patch already did anything, so check if the game still works.

No thats not it :( I did the MD5 checksum test (9ddbb3baf43c8a7236ce1c2e3c038249) and its the right size and everything...But I tried downloading from another site and its identical to the first one ???The last time I uninstalled/installed I tried version 1.0 (CD install) and it works like a charm, but as soon as the EE is installed the error come back :mad:anyone else?My system specs:------------------------------------------------Windows XP Professional SP2 32-bitPentium 4 HT Dual 3,4 GHz3 GB RAMNVIDIA Geforce 7900 GTX 512MB

saraptor said:
No thats not it :( I did the MD5 checksum test (9ddbb3baf43c8a7236ce1c2e3c038249) and its the right size and everything...But I tried downloading from another site and its identical to the first one ???The last time I uninstalled/installed I tried version 1.0 (CD install) and it works like a charm, but as soon as the EE is installed the error come back :mad:anyone else?My system specs:------------------------------------------------Windows XP Professional SP2 32-bitPentium 4 HT Dual 3,4 GHz3 GB RAMNVIDIA Geforce 7900 GTX 512MB
There are quite a few of us having the same problem (another thread) but as far as I know there is no solution yet.

Top Bottom