Dragon Age: Inquisition

+

So that is where all the hair went....

This is some meta shit right there.

Cole will be so forgettable, you won't remember him when you finish the game! Genius!

But seriously... there is some potential to this character. Now here is hoping he doesn't speak in dead, monotone voice...

You can't sex him apparently, BSN will not abide.

But seriously... there is some potential to this character. Now here is hoping he doesn't speak in dead, monotone voice...
You can't sex him apparently, BSN will not abide.

Seems like the illegitimate lovechild of Zevran and Fenris to me.

By the way....
Is it true that Cassandra is the only confirmed romance option for a male inquisitor so far ?

What is really funny is that my friend kept saying Sera is the only character he'd romance
out of the new cast, then a week later it turned out that she is a female only option.

Now he's really pissed~

@EmperorZorn It's true. Well, mostly... we don't know for sure if Cassandra is male only. There are three confirmed romances as far as I know.

Cassandra, Cullen and Sera. Sera is female only. The rest is unknown. You can visit BSN romance threads which basically resolve around guessing everyones sexual preferences and complaining that everyone is not bisexual.

Seriously, FUCK those people. I can't stand that scum on BSN.

Last edited:
So, they played the Fade-spirit-trapped-between-two-worlds card again? Could be interesting... Justice was the best character in Awakening, by far.

Seems like the illegitimate lovechild of Zevran and Fenris to me.
Thankfully he is nothing of both. I have some expectations about this character -- Asunder made him interesting.
This game is looking more and more like DA:A and I like it.

He is written by Weekes and I like him.
First he is not as arrogant as Gaider, which is not that hard, and second he wrote the good parts of ME3.
He wrote the last DA book too, and it was good.

I hate this emo stile on this kind of game, even if i'm not a fan, obviously in FF it works well, but man, this is supposed to be an western game...
Also his name is so... 'Murican, at least not as Johnnynfrom TW

Top Bottom