The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
I pre-ordered the CE like a day or 2 after it was available at amazon.de. I dont know if the comic-bonus was already offered at that time, only thing I know is that its not listed in my mail I got from amazon. It said on the page that all who pre-ordered before will get it automatically so maybe it includes me. I think I wont contact amazon about this right now since Im not really into comics. Maybe I'll do it if this comic is limited and it becomes some collectors item.

I pre-ordered the CE like a day or 2 after it was available at amazon.de. I dont know if the comic-bonus was already offered at that time, only thing I know is that its not listed in my mail I got from amazon. It said on the page that all who pre-ordered before will get it automatically so maybe it includes me. I think I wont contact amazon about this right now since Im not really into comics. Maybe I'll do it if this comic is limited and it becomes some collectors item.
You can easily cancel your order and reorder again. As I've seen it now it is not included automatically.

the fucking fuck to hell. I just couldnt help myself and pre- ordered it on Amazon US. Now I have 6 months to get US $300. :p And on top of that, a new fucking PC. :p
Lets see if I can make it.

I can do it EVEN without a credit card... I need only to buy 3 $100 Amazon gift cards. :p

Have you tried http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/?

( I googled it... heh )

My advice is to ask them if they'll be getting it. Keep your pre-order in place for now. But if they end up getting it; it'll be easier for you.

Since Canada has theirs already ( finally ) I'll keep an eye out for both Argentina and German versions for you other guys.

TorstenHerwig

OK, thanks for the clarification. I preordered the german CE via amazon.de including the bonus comic book. ;-)
(...Damn...still would like to get the goodies from W2CE separately...ebay sadly does NOT help further on this!)

Anyway it is perhaps the better choice, because when I remember the hilarious answer from GameStop on preordering/reserving the Titanfall CE both for PC and XBoxOne... "Sorry, but each store only gets ONE exemplar of it! So we cannot guarantee that you will really get one of the limited boxes..." ...Ok.....so..... travelling to 2 stores(!) to pay in cash in advance not being sure to really get the boxes in the end... äh...NO...!!!

( I googled it... heh )

My advice is to ask them if they'll be getting it. Keep your pre-order in place for now. But if they end up getting it; it'll be easier for you.

Since Canada has theirs already ( finally ) I'll keep an eye out for both Argentina and German versions for you other guys.

Yeah,,, I know them. Only independent sellers. May be even worse than trying ebay, really. :p

After I posted that it was on the EB site yesterday I had a quick lunch and went in to see if it was in the stores systems yet, apparently it wasn't. I have a friend who works in the other EB in my area and he told me it was probably going to be in the system today and he'd let me know later. He messaged me saying each store here was getting a single C.E... but I didn't get the message for 2 hours. I called the one near me and they sold theirs already...thankfully I saw on here amazon.com put them back up View attachment 4325 so unless Amazon is in the habit of overselling products I finally made it! View attachment 4324

Attachments

• Roller-coaster-emotions-2429.jpg
    Roller-coaster-emotions-2429.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 34
  • ScreenShot829.jpg
    ScreenShot829.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 36
Asia availability:
Play-asia's page is still saying "Announced - Pre-orders opening soon".
I just noticed that their page for the standard edition says "Not yet published or released. We do not charge your credit card before pre-orders are being shipped." but the page for CE says "Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned".

This implies to me that they're definitely buying via third-parties, which means that even if they do get it, they may not be cheaper than going direct to someone like Amazon.

Amazon slow delivery + GOG still looks like the cheapest option for Asia if you want the CE and also want it fast. Assuming Amazon doesn't do anything nasty like cancelling our orders. Do they do that?

Asia availability:
Play-asia's page is still saying "Announced - Pre-orders opening soon".
I just noticed that their page for the standard edition says "Not yet published or released. We do not charge your credit card before pre-orders are being shipped." but the page for CE says "Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned".

This implies to me that they're definitely buying via third-parties, which means that even if they do get it, they may not be cheaper than going direct to someone like Amazon.

Amazon slow delivery + GOG still looks like the cheapest option for Asia if you want the CE and also want it fast. Assuming Amazon doesn't do anything nasty like cancelling our orders. Do they do that?

Zx

( I googled it... heh )

You're from Argentina?
Here in Brazil by Amazon USA was U $ 329

CDPR Please sell in Latin America. Import is a lot of bureaucracy in Brazil. Warner did not answer my email. They distributing the game. Collectors Edition will sell here?

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Quick summary of who the distributors are - I've just picked this up from the announcements, so please correct me if I'm wrong on any:
Poland - CDP.pl
Russia and CIS - 1C-SoftClub
CZ-SK-HU - CENEGA
Rest of Europe - Namco Bandai (List of countries here)
South Africa - Megarom
Middle East - LS2Pluto
Australia and New Zealand - Namco Bandai
North America - Warner Bros

There have been no announcements for South America or Asia. :(

CDPR Please sell in Latin America. Import is a lot of bureaucracy in Brazil. Warner did not answer my email. They distributing the game. Collectors Edition will sell here?

So no, it's not down to Warner Bros. this time, I'm afraid.

Quick summary of who the distributors are - I've just picked this up from the announcements, so please correct me if I'm wrong on any:
Poland - CDP.pl
Russia and CIS - 1C-SoftClub
CZ-SK-HU - CENEGA
Rest of Europe - Namco Bandai (List of countries here)
South Africa - Megarom
Middle East - LS2Pluto
Australia and New Zealand - Namco Bandai
North America - Warner Bros

There have been no announcements for South America or Asia. :(

So no, it's not down to Warner Bros. this time, I'm afraid.

Do not have a "Warner" Brazil. What we have is a company "representative" http://www.wbfun.com.br/hub.aspx?i=2 that distributes products Warner USA.

Also distributes EA games, and The Witcher 2. but.. Nothing in Brazil is right .. hehehe.
Including my bad english. :huh:

After I posted that it was on the EB site yesterday I had a quick lunch and went in to see if it was in the stores systems yet, apparently it wasn't. I have a friend who works in the other EB in my area and he told me it was probably going to be in the system today and he'd let me know later. He messaged me saying each store here was getting a single C.E... but I didn't get the message for 2 hours. I called the one near me and they sold theirs already...thankfully I saw on here amazon.com put them back up View attachment 4325 so unless Amazon is in the habit of overselling products I finally made it! View attachment 4324

Yea I spoke with someone.

The PC version is going to be rare as ****; so they are only carrying the CONSOLE version in store at EB Games. PC is WEBONLY ( and that doesn't seem likely to change )

If you put in a pre-order now ( on the EB Website ) you're pretty much guranteed a copy.

I picked up the PS4 version of one of only three CE"s ( I Don't even have a PS4. ) to make sure I got the collectable stuff. I'll pick up a copy of the game itself ( PC ) when it's launched ( or off GOG )

Do not have a "Warner" Brazil. What we have is a company "representative" http://www.wbfun.com.br/hub.aspx?i=2 that distributes products Warner USA.

Also distributes EA games, and The Witcher 2. but.. Nothing in Brazil is right .. hehehe.
Including my bad english. :huh:

As mentioned in my post, Warner is NOT the game's distributor in Brazil, nor are they a global publisher/distributor for the game. They were just contracted by CDPR to distribute in North America. So if you do contact them, they almost certainly can't advise.

I've seen no CDPR announcement regarding South America. If there's no distributorship agreement for South America, then you're probably in the same position as us in Asia - you can use a multinational retailer like Amazon, or you find a local retailer who has a third-party arrangement, or buy through a friend in USA, whichever works best for you.

As mentioned in my post, Warner is NOT the game's distributor in Brazil, nor are they a global publisher/distributor for the game. They were just contracted by CDPR to distribute in North America. So if you do contact them, they almost certainly can't advise.

I've seen no CDPR announcement regarding South America. If there's no distributorship agreement for South America, then you're probably in the same position as us in Asia - you can use a multinational retailer like Amazon, or you find a local retailer who has a third-party arrangement, or buy through a friend in USA, whichever works best for you.

DragonBird is there any way I can help you out at all? From what I've seen; you're a very passionate person/a huge help on these forums.

If it gets too expensive ( shipping and such ) let me know and in Dec/Jan I'll see if I can help pay for your shipping at least.

As I said before; you're a very passionate and helpful person on these forums; and it's a crying shame that you have to pay an arm and a leg for this.

As I said before; you're a very passionate and helpful person on these forums; and it's a crying shame that you have to pay an arm and a leg for this.

She's not even a human person-person....and you could lose that arm and a leg.

You should see what she threatened to do to my fruit.

Horrible. Just horrible.

"Mash" and "Deep-frying" were mentioned.

She's not even a human person-person....and you could lose that arm and a leg.

You should see what she threatened to do to my fruit.

Horrible. Just horrible.

"Mash" and "Deep-frying" were mentioned.

Haha I'm Canadian ( and british ) it's ingrained in me to be polite and courteous.

Oh man.. first eggs, now fruit? Is there other stuff you aren't telling us? Maybe some vegetables were involved?

Haha I'm Canadian ( and british ) it's ingrained in me to be polite and courteous.

Oh man.. first eggs, now fruit? Is there other stuff you aren't telling us? Maybe some vegetables were involved?

Hm. I'm Canadian. I'm a fairly warped model though. Fuck polite, so boring. Did anyone ever race a plane across the sky politely? Make love politely? Yodel politely?Exactly. All that is best in the world is rude. NOT THAT WE PERMIT RUDENESS AROUND HERE. Floggings will continue until morale improves. A lot. More. A lot more.

No vegetables, unless you count @227. BUT WE DON'T BECAUSE THATS MEAN TO VEGETABLES AND CARROTS NEED LOVE TOO.

Top Bottom