The Witcher 3 Wishlist

+
Ok then... I´m counting you as the first person that told me that notice Yennefer, without "looking" for her or knowing she was there, and didn´t see a girl, but a woman, very mature, sharp-minded, strong, brave, and with an extremely "unique" and "astonishing" presence. :)

You are not the first one.

Dunno where you can get that all others are not very satisfied, I've read many times that Yennefer is great, here in the forum. And that CDPR shouldn't change her.

You are not the first one.

Dunno where you can get that all others are not very satisfied, I've read many times that Yennefer is great, here in the forum. And that CDPR shouldn't change her.

I never refer to all others, I always make clear I write in personal opinion, and when I refer to others, is because they have spoken/written to me directly, for what I know we are divided, some don´t like it, some did, but even those who did like it, I don´t think they are super excited about her, like I said the most remarkable opinions are, ok/good/great, average, for what I understand something in the line of a 6-7 out of 10.

Please someone tell me honestly, obviously in terms of just the first impression, I myself like all of you want to see more, her voice, her manners, behavior etc but just the first glance/impression, which by the way it´s a feature by itself in Yennefer, that she is perfect, if not in design, like for example the hair colour, or the face shape, in my case for example I would exchange their faces, I like the angular features of Triss for Yen, more "elven" blood, or in the other hand something about her presence, what you feel when you see her, intimidated, astonished... an unforgettable unique woman. :)

If the majority can tell me that, honestly, then I´m very wrong, and that Yen is perfect. :welcome:

Oh..oh.. I wish for an auto refill potion and bomb system on easy and normal modes, but only when I meditate once a day.
Also I wish for a crossbow, but without those ugly white heat-seeking trails in close combat.
If you thought it looked bad shooting the Griffin, omg the trail effects looked really stupid when Geralt fired at that bandit point blank.
Oh.. and cool under water combat.
Alright see you all in February!!
Bye keep up the great work red team.;)

PS Don't Hate!!

Exactly, Geralt should have night vision or cat vision, make an effect for this when you are in a very dark area should be extremely cool,

Oh, you think the darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I finished work on The Witcher 2; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

Knights tournament

Hi to all. I sorry if this idea is't new)) but witcher can use a horse...knights tournament...why not? I sure that CD Projeck RED create many funny buns for players.Knights tournament will be good mini quest in game i think. Quest story exemple:
Sir R take part in tournament and he got a serious wound, witcher agree to help him and take his place to go on. Sir R say that he die and if witcher want to participate in next tournament his armour-bearer will be wait at place where it will. Armour-bearer can give quests for witcher for tournament armor, horses and weapons. When witcher wins all tournaments he says some thing like that: " Armour-bearer now you is Sir R" than he go away) When witcher won tournament he can choose a first lady of knights tournament and it can influence on relation his girls to him, for exemple))
I think this description is enough to understand my idea)) Sorry fo English))

Well, it seems that most of the storyline and quests have already been implemented. Let's hope that something like that has been included in the game already.

Top Bottom