Good Wishes and Be Careful to Wars.

+
Another day and i am outside.. (for a few hours anyway) Wish me luck you guys :) I really need some good luck right about now..

Thank you all.. About every week or two, i we get a day off and are able to spent a few hours outside.. Tomorrow (or the day after that, i will need to visit the hospital for a tomography, but otherwise i am fine.. I hope you guys are fine as well.. By the way, where is Chris?

It is nice out here and all, but i am lonely dammit.. :D I realize i have never felt this lonely.. It is a strange feeling.. See, it is summer here and there are so many couples.. It makes you feel like you are the only person alone.. Not having a girlfriend to call doesn't help much.. Sigh.. More than few months before i came here, i broke up from my girlfriend, (for some other reason) Now i feel too lonely.. Can anyone arrange me a date? Be my wingman? From really afar? :D Does those long distance relationships work? And what about that language barrier thing? So many questions.. I am full of Sardness today, yes..

Sigh.. Before i left for the navy, they have told me i would have a a girlfriend in every port.. I am just not that sort of guy i guess.. I need someone with brains dammit! I am a relatively emotional guy.. :D

I am not certain why am i telling you guys this, but it feels good man.. :D I sometimes dream about commandeering the ship and becoming a pirate, thanks to Suhiir.. :D When commandeer a ship she will become the Quartermaster of that ship.. Your military experience will come in handy, we can talk about the bounty later.. Sard could be the Sailing Master.. He is good with maps... right?.. And Chris could be the Master Gunner.. Because he likes guns... Yeah.. Dragonbird will be the ships... err.. dragon.. Yeah.. Everybody gets a job on my ship! May our bounty be great mateys!! Arrrrggghh..

See you guys soon..

Quartermaster?
You really hate me don't you.
At least let me be Boswain's mate, I can chip paint with the best of them!

Forum veteran
It's not ideal, but I'd be willing to wear a wig and periodically talk dirty to you if it helps out, wars.

Forum veteran
sounds good as a start.....but in the long term you should contemplate the idea of a fully gender tranformation
There's no way I'm letting some doctor steal my lucky charms, but in the spirit of this being a relationship, I am willing to have an hour-long fight about it.

This is the hottest conversation we've had. I..need more. Suzy chipping paint while 22 wears a tutu and yells at Wars'..goddamn.

I don't know where our favourite bouncer/cook is. Time to find him on Skype or email.

Quartermaster?
You really hate me don't you.
At least let me be Boswain's mate, I can chip paint with the best of them!

I don't hate you... It is just that.. jobs are limited on todays market and.. i dunno.. How about.. be my XO (Executive Officer) or first mate, if you fancy them old pirate terms.. :D You can always chip paint whenever you wish to.. You have the captains permission..

It's not ideal, but I'd be willing to wear a wig and periodically talk dirty to you if it helps out, wars.

There's no way I'm letting some doctor steal my lucky charms, but in the spirit of this being a relationship, I am willing to have an hour-long fight about it.

Not really what i had in mind but i will let it pass since thats the nicest thing anyone said to me in the last 2 months.. How awkward and sad is that... :D

Yell me in text please.. :D

This is the hottest conversation we've had. I..need more. Suzy chipping paint while 22 wears a tutu and yells at Wars'..goddamn.

I don't know where our favourite bouncer/cook is. Time to find him on Skype or email.

You stopped taking your meds again didn't you.. Darn it Sard.. :D

I don't hate you... It is just that.. jobs are limited on todays market and.. i dunno.. How about.. be my XO (Executive Officer) or first mate, if you fancy them old pirate terms.. :D You can always chip paint whenever you wish to.. You have the captains permission..

It's just that as a female when I first went into the service in 1974 logistics (quartermaster) or administration were about the only options available. And I wound up in logistics. Yeah, I can count beans with the best of them, but it's NOT in my top 100 jobs. So almost ANY job is preferable.

Maybe Captains Wench?

Ahoy Warsend! How's your service? Hope everything goes smoothly and we will hear from you soon.

And if you do abordage by some chance I am pretty confident who is gonna interogate the shit out of the captured enemy sailsmen...

Ahoy Warsend! How's your service? Hope everything goes smoothly and we will hear from you soon.

And if you do abordage by some chance I am pretty confident who is gonna interogate the shit out of the captured enemy sailsmen...

It goes well enough i guess.. There are some things that rubs me the wrong way, but they will pass eventually.. (i hope)

And who could better interrogate an enemy sailsman better.. They always talk after explosive pooping.. :D

Ahhhh but the question is ...
Who knows the correct procedure for keelhauling someone?
The devil is in the details after all.

Ahhhh but the question is ...
Who knows the correct procedure for keelhauling someone?
The devil is in the details after all.

I did make some research for that.. I mean, it might not be the correct procedure, but whatever gives the best results, right?

Top Bottom