Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
Darker or more detail to pupil. Looks awesome by the way.

I hope you didn't mistake that for my drawing. It's just a very slight modification to Geralt and Ciri's drawing to make the eyes green instead of blue. ^^

No my best, but me newest

Geralt has too much muscles, he's not lore friendly.

I will sue you FOR SURE!

...but, hey that little Ciri is adorable. I forgive you.

I... if romance is an option, I can always bring Cahir back !
It's a shame Divinity: Original Sin doesn't have a Witcher class. Yet.

*whips out modding tools*

This fight is quite accurate: you know, the moment Geralt realizes she has a boyfriend.

Ciri: "Hey Geralt, this is my boyfriend~"
Eredin: "Hi gramps !"

*awkward silence*

Geralt: ...
Eredin: ...
Geralt: "You know, I liked Johnny better."

Last edited:
IIt's a shame Divinity: Original Sin doesn't have a Witcher class. Yet.

*whips out modding tools*
View attachment 4423

Why not a Ciri class, you know, she's not a witcher or a sorceress
About that Cahir option, don't do it with Geralt around, unless you want to see some grumpy-old-dad crises

oh shi- double post, I wanted to edit the previous one, I'm a bit tired, sorry

Ciri: "Hey Geralt, this is my boyfriend~"
Eredin: "Hi gramps !"

*awkward silence*

Geralt: ...
Eredin: ...
Geralt: "You know, I liked Johnny better."
I can't... I can't hold my tears... give me a moment, I'm trying to stop laughing

Attachments

• 9yejq.jpg
    9yejq.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:
Most probably already posted and discussed here ages ago but I simply fell in love for this fan-made song about Ciri and its lyrics:wub:
Made me chill through my back when I read the last pages of Lady of the lake when it was playing in the backround.

Ciri thought he had taken an unnecessary interest in parts of her anatomy unrelated to her wound, but no, there's nothing of the kind about Vysogota.

Little low-rez preview I started today of a sequential piece I'll be doing of Ciri and Geralt standing next to each other in their TW3 garb. Ciri won't get completely finished until I get a proper front view of her to use for reference. I'll make a new thread with more previews and higher resolutions once I get Geralt in the mix.

View attachment 4569

Attachments

• ciriv1 copy.jpg
    ciriv1 copy.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 62
Little low-rez preview I started today of a sequential piece I'll be doing of Ciri and Geralt standing next to each other in their TW3 garb. Ciri won't get completely finished until I get a proper front view of her to use for reference. I'll make a new thread with more previews and higher resolutions once I get Geralt in the mix.

View attachment 4569

This is soooo epic !
And probably the best version of Ciri you've done so far~

edit:
I thought I'd drop this here.

At 7:39 this person interviewing Konrad thinks that Ciri is Geralts love interest and I found it hilarious
how Konrad struggles to explain to her that she isn't, when despite his explanation she ignores him and
goes like: "yeah, there is totally a lot of sexual tension going on here !" ~

Thank god for the interviewers who haven't read the books, they give the most hilarious interviews.

Last edited:

This is soooo epic !
And probably the best version of Ciri you've done so far~

edit:
I thought I'd drop this here.

At 7:39 this person interviewing Konrad thinks that Ciri is Geralts love interest and I found it hilarious
how Konrad struggles to explain to her that she isn't, when despite his explanation she ignores him and

Thank god for the interviewers who haven't read the books, they give the most hilarious interviews.

Who said LA people were smart? My brother went on holiday to LA once, he said the people there are just weird! Besides, when have E3 hosts ever been known to listen?

Last edited:

View attachment 4794

Attachments

• lol2.jpg
    lol2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 69
Who said LA people were smart? My brother went on holiday to LA once, he said the people there are just weird! Besides, when have E3 hosts ever been known to listen?

Apparently being smart is not a requirement for becoming a game journalist,
as several recent interviews on the Witcher have taught us.

As long as you have an internet connection and a sufficient number of Chinese bot subscribers
you can get access to every CDPR presentation, obtain goodie bags, get slapped in the face by a hot cosplayer,
and ask the devs mind-boggling random questions to torment them....

...I think I've finally found a career cut out for me.

Don't forget this fandom here when you'll become a famous cirious journalist and analyst ;_;

@EmperorZorn
Well the fact that you chose the title "Emperor" means that you fancy yourself the ruler of this little section of Witcher fandom right? Well, it's hardly little, but you get what I'm saying!:hrhr:

Top Bottom