Interviews and Articles Part 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a Digital Dragons panel featuring Marcin Przybyłowicz, not directly related to The Witcher games.
Digital Dragons 2014 - Marcin Iwiński, Michał Platkow-Gilewski - building a global game brand: from zero to AAA
Haha, oh wow, Iwinski has gotten really good at public speaking. Got to say though, I do miss the awkward, shy Iwinski speeches of previous years.

Last edited:
Haha, oh wow, Iwinski has gotten really good at public speaking. Got to say though, I do miss the awkward, shy Iwinski speeches of previous years.

Maybe someday our uncle Iwinski will challenge the great and mighty Todd Howard of the title of most charismatic and famous game developer in the world.

Still has lots to learn if he hopes to match the akward, nerdy yet charismatic aura of tiny god Howard.

TH has charisma? Haven't noticed :p
It is just a very common presumption.
And well, using game developers as yardstick he kinda is among the most charismatic ones out there. He and his little high-pitched voice.

Of course, that speaks volumes more about game developers in general than anything else. They usually dont exactly dominate the stages they are in.

https://www.facebook.com/thewitcher
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...23409305.31674.161297157250955&type=1&theater
Let the shitstorm begin... :p

Batman will sell more? Probably yes.
It will be a better game than Witcher 3? Of course not.

Maybe so but releasing TW3 say a week earlier than Batman would seem wise.
Do not forget how big the Arkham series has become.

Well, that's unfortunate indeed. And the guy is right - review and product placement priority will definitely go to Batman, even if just because of the brand it carries.

Ridiculous versus crap the journos love to drum up. I bet there's more cross over than those guys say there is. Also, Colin Moriarty...lol.

Well, that's unfortunate indeed. And the guy is right - review and product placement priority will definitely go to Batman, even if just because of the brand it carries.

Yup, TW3 content would be pushed a bit to the background in favour of Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom