The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Have you tried contacting CDPR? They would surely know more than us about these matters. No harm to try. :)

Have you tried contacting CDPR? They would surely know more than us about these matters. No harm to try. :)

Namco Bandai is the distributors for Europe, so they would have better info than CDPR about where the game is being retailed.
@BWGames - I've moved your thread into here, and suggest you start looking back through some of the previous posts (start with the most recent). There have been a fair number of European retailers mentioned who ship across Europe, and there are also places such as Amazon who ship pretty much everywhere.

Guys, the issue is urgent ...
Today my habitual game store warned me that my pre-order of the Collector's Edition of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (PC) has been canceled due to a lack of pieces ordered to CD Projekt Red (and I was one of the first to pre-order it :facepalm:).
I'm really upset and as surely many of you already know the CE of the game is already sold out since several days.
Anyway I've found it on some digital stores but unfortunately they do not ship to Italy ...
Even on ebay there is something but as you probably know pre-orders on ebay are always risky and anyway I've only seen just PS4 version of the Italian version of the game.
I was wondering if any of you know if CD Projekt plans to produce more collector's Edition of the game in the near future.
I' m a true Witcher fan (got all the other Collector's Edition of the previous games and I can't get enough Witcher stuff) so this i very important to me...
Sorry if this topic has already been posted and thank you all you guys for your support !

:cheers:

My man, the Swedish Webhallen has a couple of them left.

http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/sok/?Change=1&Text=witcher+3+collector&SectionId=

However, I don't know if they ship to Italy. But if they do, all the shit will be in English so that's awesomesauce. I hope everything works out for you mate. I pre ordered it first from Amazon France but I cancelled there and put on at Webhallen since I really don't want my stuff to be in French. Well, actually I don't mind. I already have a French Dark Souls box and it's freakin' awesome but considering we'll be getting a map, a bestiary and shit like that, I'd rather have it in English.

Point is, there should be a couple of English Witcher 3 CE's left over at Webhallen. Happy huntin' mate.

So is EB Games the only place in Canada where the Collector's edition is going to be available? i think PS4 version might already be sold out or just stopped pre-orders, any chance of them getting more of them? i already pre-ordered the Collectors edition for PS4 online but i was just wondering.

Hello friends, tell please, whether there will be an additional circulation of the Collection PC edition for Russia, or to order from Europe??

Last edited:
So is EB Games the only place in Canada where the Collector's edition is going to be available? i think PS4 version might already be sold out or just stopped pre-orders, any chance of them getting more of them? i already pre-ordered the Collectors edition for PS4 online but i was just wondering.

From what I can tell you ( based on inside sources ) Best Buy and Future Shop SHOULD be carrying this; but they don't know when that's going to occur.

What I can also tell you is that each store received 1-3 copies for each console (PC is web only )

From my experience, I heard the CE was at EB Games; so I rushed there. ( took about 20 min ) and Two more people came after me. We each ordered the Witcher 3 CE (for ps4 ) after the third person; the guy was like " alright so we're sold out of Witcher 3 PS4 pre-orders "

It's EXTREMELY limited; so get yours now. I don't even have a PS4; but I can always pick up a PC copy of the game itself on launch day or through GOG. Just wanted to make sure I got a CE of some kind ;)

From what I can tell you ( based on inside sources ) Best Buy and Future Shop SHOULD be carrying this; but they don't know when that's going to occur.

What I can also tell you is that each store received 1-3 copies for each console (PC is web only )

From my experience, I heard the CE was at EB Games; so I rushed there. ( took about 20 min ) and Two more people came after me. We each ordered the Witcher 3 CE (for ps4 ) after the third person; the guy was like " alright so we're sold out of Witcher 3 PS4 pre-orders "

It's EXTREMELY limited; so get yours now. I don't even have a PS4; but I can always pick up a PC copy of the game itself on launch day or through GOG. Just wanted to make sure I got a CE of some kind ;)

Smart of you. Wish I had the money order multiple copies but,alas, don't quite have THAT much disposable income floating around. I do have a bead on a CE... Give me a day. I'll see how it goes. And if I DO succeed, I'm SO going to have my name engraved into the medallion when it FINALLY comes; I did the same for my COG Tags....

Last edited:
Witcher 3 collector's edition

Will cd projekt red be releasing witcher 3 collector's edition in India? If not how can we the fans in India land up a collector's edition?:sad:

I haven't seen any mention of anything in Asia yet. The best bet seems to be Amazon, as their shipping is pretty cheap.

Will cd projekt red be releasing witcher 3 collector's edition in India? If not how can we the fans in India land up a collector's edition?:sad:

There is nothing for sure. Currently you can order the Collectors edition through the world from amazon.de and amazon.com
amazon.com has just Xbox One copies left, so you have to stick with this version if you want to order there. Shipping is normally cheap and the price of the CE is even cheaper than in other countries. Actually $149.96, that means around 110 €.
amazon.de still hast all three versions left, so PC also. The price is EUR 139,99 for PC and 149,99 for console, but you need to pay a bit higher shipping to India. I have tested it, it is something like 25 Euro for this big package on normal shipping (7-14 days). Express is more expensive.
But you have to keep in mind that the physical content of the CE will be much likely in german. The game language can be changed of course.

Last edited:
hey guys check this out
LINK REMOVED
Should I buy from this guy ? Cuz this is kinda shady , if I was the seller I would never sell one of the hottest collector's editions with lower price than retailers

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys check this out
LINK REMOVED
Should I buy from this guy ? Cuz this is kinda shady , if I was the seller I would never sell one of the hottest collector's editions with lower price than retailers

How can he sell something he does not have?

Unless he bought it really early I don't think this is legit. Either way he would only make maximum 10 dollars. What the hell.

Even if he bought like 100 CE's and he is legit, I would not buy from him. Even if I was dying to get the CE. That's just me though. I don't like people who profit from other peoples work, and that make it harder for others to get their hands on a limited number item.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys check this out
LINK REMOVED

I've removed the link - I definitely don't think we want to promote this kind of activity. And how can he sell something he doesn't have?
(And yes, what StaGiors said)

EDIT: It's also in breach of Ebay's policy on preorders - the seller is supposed to make it clear in the listing title, and pre-orders can't be sold more than 30 days before the launch date. And he's asking for full payment for something he doesn't own. If that doesn't sound like a scam, I'm not sure what does.

I don't have an ebay account, but if anyone wants to report it...?

Last edited:
Smart of you. Wish I had the money order multiple copies but,alas, don't quite have THAT much disposable income floating around. I do have a bead on a CE... Give me a day. I'll see how it goes. And if I DO succeed, I'm SO going to have my name engraved into the medallion when it FINALLY comes; I did the same for my COG Tags....

Well I found out ( which is a bad thing for my wallet.. ) That VIsa Debit ( IE Cards from say TD Bank with the Visa logo ) work on sites such as EB Games.

It costs you NOTHING to put down a pre-order; and since they no longer are accepting PS4/Xone Orders on the site; I'd say jump the gun and do it now.

They wont even charge until the product ships; so you're good to go for that as well. ( IE if you don't have the funds now but have a bank account you can still put down a pre order online and not pay a cent )

Got the confirmation email guranteeing it; so as of yesterday I have two pre-orders for Witcher 3. One is mine of course; other is a bday gift for a friend.

Mine came out to $205 after tax and shipping ( I opted for 1-2 day express shipping to make sure I Have it by friday since I don't have a PS4 for the other copy )

If you can't get a pre-order to work; hit me up with your address and such. I'll put down a pre-order for you and you can pay me in say Dec or Jan.

Haven't heard anything yet. I'd suggest contacting Marcin ( On this site ) to find out if it will be.
Dragonbird is most likely correct though; you may have to order this through Amazon.

I'll look around and let you know though.

Top Bottom