CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com Launch Closed Beta of The Witcher Adventure Game

+

Attachments

• gog2.jpg
    gog2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 36

To maybe say this loud and clear - please do not post any videos of the game - when we will be ready we will say ok from this point on go ahead! If there will be videos on YT we will shot them down unfortunately. And not because we dont want to show the game but we have several things planned for the boxed and digital edition and dont want to spoil the fun for everyone. I hope you can understand :)

Hope The night will bring us some good news... And of course some the Witcher Adventure game beta keys

:yes:

To maybe say this loud and clear - please do not post any videos of the game - when we will be ready we will say ok from this point on go ahead! If there will be videos on YT we will shot them down unfortunately. And not because we dont want to show the game but we have several things planned for the boxed and digital edition and dont want to spoil the fun for everyone. I hope you can understand :)
No problem. It is precisely for wanting to do the right thing I asked.
I respect that -)

Nice game!

*And my English is still poor? haha :huh:

Well I signed up yesterday, and no response yet. I can't recall when I ordered TW3 from GOG but it was quite early. Anyway, fingers crossed. Wouldn't mind giving it a run early.

- please do not post any videos of the game -

You mean like this one already ?

Theres always someone ups a beta breaking vid for the sake of their ego... shame on you.

If you guys are (justifiably) concerned about such exposure, seed all the beta players graphics with their identifier, or something...

You mean like this one already ?

Theres always someone ups a beta breaking vid for the sake of their ego... shame on you.

If you guys are (justifiably) concerned about such exposure, seed all the beta players graphics with their identifier, or something...

To be fair, I think he uploaded it before CDPR said they would not like people to upload it.

Finished my first game (with a bot eventually), I kind of enjoyed it but I was like .
What I don't really understand is why the game ended after I completed my main quest. My opponent chose a long quest (70+ minutes I guess?), while mine was a short one (20 minutes). So basically he did not have a chance, or what?

Attachments

• i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg
    i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 33
What I don't really understand is why the game ended after I completed my main quest. My opponent chose a long quest (70+ minutes I guess?), while mine was a short one (20 minutes). So basically he did not have a chance, or what?

I was wandering about the same thing while looking at the video on YT
maybe you should post on "gameplay feedback"

@Mohasz

There seems to be a vote system. The game ends when a character has completed a specific amount of main quests. If players finish in the same turn then the VP points come into play. If a player votes that the game ends in 1 main quest, his vote is the one that defines the game. I mean, the player who chooses the lowest number of quests, gets to decide when the game ends.

@Mohasz

There seems to be a vote system. The game ends when a character has completed a specific amount of main quests. If players finish in the same turn then the VP points come into play. If a player votes that the game ends in 1 main quest, his vote is the one that defines the game. I mean, the player who chooses the lowest number of quests, gets to decide when the game ends.

φίλος (?), you learn very fast. There are a lot of step you can only know by a mistake / redo system, and I guess you've done this way....

Top Bottom