CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com Launch Closed Beta of The Witcher Adventure Game

+
To be fair, I think he uploaded it before CDPR said they would not like people to upload it.
Well then, if you are correct and he can claim his actions based on justifiable ignorance, he'd have removed it by now himself eh? Nope.

If you're telling me that nowhere in beta correspondence or signup CDPR prohibited distribution, well that's various levels of foolishness on their part. However - to be fair - we all know that Closed betas always expect no sharing of info outside of beta.

It would be great! People (like me) who joined the close beta have to wait for who preordered The Witcher 3 from gog to get their keys amd probably it takes at least 3-4 days...

It would be great! People (like me) who joined the close beta have to wait for who preordered The Witcher 3 from gog to get their keys amd probably it takes at least 3-4 days...

We all have to wait. Patience is a virtue~
I preordered the Witcher 3 at GoG.com and haven't received my keys yet.

But I have complete faith in the REDs, they'll hand out the keys as soon as they can.

Should I get them, I'll pass my second key to a random person on my community friendlist.
Gotta keep the community together, right ?

I´m curious how they will treat me, because I signed up for the GoG Galaxy Beta and also decided to preorder the game on gog some time later.
So i hope, they won't be confused if my adress appears two times ^^ Ultimately I would be satisfied just to receive the two keys for the pre-order only.

If not, lets draw our own Witcher Adventure Game on a sheet of paper.
Then we can pretend we don't feel left out~

*starts drawing a Ciri card*

So we're in this together eh Zorn. The long waiting game. I just checked my mail and nothing. Oh well, I'll be watching my country play tonight anyway and I cross my fingers for belgium.

Top Bottom