Cyberpunk 2077 Corrupt a wish

+
I wish I had a fish... In cyberpunk 2077.

Granted. In the retail box.

I don't need to corrupt that one, by the time CP77 is released it'll be stinking enough without any help from me.

Now, I have to think of a wish suitable for a 3-year-old or a Sard? Right?

I wish the game to have gorgeous twinkling vampires.

Granted. In the retail box.

I don't need to corrupt that one, by the time CP77 is released it'll be stinking enough without any help from me.

Now, I have to think of a wish suitable for a 3-year-old or a Sard? Right?

I wish the game to have gorgeous twinkling vampires.

YAYYYYY!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. GRANTED.

I wish you all a happy Edward day! Let's see this in Cyberpunk 2077!

I wish for this damn thread to die a lingering, horrible death already.

Done!

Granted, but only if you grant the next five wishes made by people other then yourself before anyone else can.

I wish I was 40 years younger.

Granted, but the only way it can be done is with time being reversed 40 years, with you returning to your age back then, which means it's 40 more years of waiting for CP2077. Oh, yeah, that means you went back in time with the memory that there will be a CP2077 in the making.

I wish for us to be able to not just customiz vehicles' performance and aspect, but also give them mounted weapons and be able to rig them so that we can remotelly control them or call them to our current location with nobody behind the wheel.

Granted but all the vehicles are sold as separate DLC with the parts to customize them sold as further micro transactions.

I wish CDPR would tell us how big this game was using the best unit of measurement available to these forums, a Skyrim.

Granted but all the vehicles are sold as separate DLC with the parts to customize them sold as further micro transactions.

I wish CDPR would tell us how big this game was using the best unit of measurement available to these forums, a Skyrim.

Granted, this is what they had to say: "CP2077 will be 700 Skyrims tall and an arrow to the knee long and wide." Now that's what I call verticallity.

I wish there were many factons to join, with defections and changes of sides available all throughout the game.

Granted there are so many factions added each day that it eventually falls in on itself and the city becomes one big faction by release date. And the faction in question is a poser gang.

I wish this game has so many quests and story arcs in it that you couldn't possibly see it all in one playthrough (see The Witcher 2 as an example).

Granted, but he immediately launches into a wall of text rant about how evil we are for keeping this thread going...

I wish the game had elaborate, detailed character customization.

Granted, but so detailed that it requires each hair to be manually configured and there are no defaults or "random" settings, thus taking days to complete a basic caracter before even rolling out stats.

I wish there was more neon

See, you kid, but this thread strikes at the very heart of dangerous encouragement. It seems to make light of all the bad things that could happen, without realising that developers, being not the quickest-witted of folk, cannot always tell satire apart from sincerity. It's your dangerous tempting of their fertile yet unfocussed minds that risk causing all the things in this thread that you have railed against. What if there was only a tiny chance that any of these ideas would appeal to a developer or worse, a producer, (anyone who has worked in media knows that producer is shorthand for bad-ideas-stolen-and-implemented-poorly). Say, a 15 percent chance. That's pretty small! But now, how about even smaller? Ten percent? Okay, that's pretty small. Even smaller! Five percent! Very small indeed. You would certainly not bet your paycheque, child's future or even probably lunch on five percent chance, ( unless you were @sidspyker, because he is a notorious gambler or @decatonkeil because he rarely eats lunch or @227 because he's shite with numbers), so you know, five percent is pretty small. There are nearly 100 posts here - that would be FIVE BAD IDEAS!!!! Which five you ask? I DON'T KNOW! IT'S HORRIFYING. Maybe it'll be the one where you get a damn fish in the box! How do you know Badowski wouldn't think a fish is a fine wish! you don't know! Maybe they'll ask Bioware for help! Maybe the drones really will resemble that stupid cat because some art guy really kind of secretly liked it! Maybe the screen will be too obscured by fog and rain and fat men! Maybe money generation really will require serious investment of your time! WHO KNOWS WHAT THESE POLES WILL TWEAK ON. Maybe Barbie-Punk will subtly influence the NPC design? Five percent means four or five of these end up in the game! What if it's a really tiny chance, like 1 percent!? Then at least one of these ideas will end up in game!! What will you have DONE? WHAT will Wisdom say?! Remember, lots of great games started out well and ended up in the toilet. Duke Nukem. Deus Ex 3. Fish Hunter Four. Minecraft. DARE WE RISK IT? Consider, if you will, the posies of the field. They rest in perfect contentment, because they are ignorant of true loss or suffering. Developers are just like those posies and this thread stands a disturbingly high chance of badly damaging one of their precious braincells. AND THEY ONLY HAVE SO MANY. Even if you don't manage to badly damage our precious hopes for the future with one of these terrible ideas for which you should all be flayed, shot, hung, staked, baked, caked and raked for, even if you don't pollute or corrupt Tomorrow with the madness of Today, what if you suck up precious developer hours reading this thread? Hours that could be better spent properly testing the effects of low-impedance cables on the Netrunner Role or just how many decibels a screaming AV-4 engine should sound out at or why CYBERSNAKES look cool on female characters and just creepy on males or how many seconds it will take your character to fall from the top of Arasaka Tower to ground level and whether or not a grapplefist can stop you if fired into a passing wall and what happens if it hits a window instead or just how many Humanity Points it should cost to set yourself up in a Dragoon and still leave the game sort of balanced? Your dangerous, IMPURE thoughts that you evil, evil BASTARDS are sending out into the precious Internets via this thread could be destroying our game EVEN NOW. You're committing Future Murder! That's a very cyberpunk thing to do I'll admit but some murders are just wrong, (news to some people I know and I don't even live in Detroit oh ZING also a Cyberpunk 2020 reference that most of you will not get because you have not the knowledge base to even understand what you are risking damaging you filthy swinehund primitives), and the murder of my beloved game that I don't even have yet but am pretty sure I would sell all of you and some of me in exchange for a great version of is one murder too many! It's like ice cream - that FIRST LICK is generally the best and that first impression of Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be incredibly important in setting the tone and even the total overall enjoyment of the game. What would you say if you stepped out onto the tarmac of the Night City Airport, looked up and saw...a brick wall skybox verrrry distantly! Or just the flash of a MY LITTLE PONY on a passing blimp, because some dev thought it would be funny and the odds of seeing it on arrival are you know, really tiny! Like less than five percent! This is why you should all be packed up and sent to the sardine-making factory for the next year, all of you, lest you jeopardize my beloved game and earn my undying wrath. Except Redge because we need someone around here to blame. Someone other than the rest of you, whom I already blame and consider as excellent penguin fodder, you evil bastards.

Penguin.

Fodder.

Granted, but he immediately launches into a wall of text rant about how evil we are for keeping this thread going...

I wish the game had elaborate, detailed character customization.

You were right

I wish there was more neon

Granted it turns out this game is elaborate DLC for Infamous Second Son adding to the Neon powers.

I wish this game sticks as close to the interlock system as CDPR can make possible.

Last edited:
You were right

Which is good. Because based on the statistics, this has now met the requirement for "somebody actually taking the thread seriously and doing what's suggested" so we can now continue to corrupt without fear.

And Deus Ex 3 did NOT end up in the toilet.

And Deus Ex 3 did NOT end up in the toilet.

Did too.

I liked it. Compared to it's predecessor - especially including the many, many nasty bugs on release, ( can't exit tutorial level! Fatal crash after exiting tutorial level! ) - it was in the toilet. Floaty bits and all.

AAAAAND by Deus Ex 3 i meant Deus Ex 2. Argh.

It's because 2 came after 3 chronologically!

I AM SO FILLED WITH RAGE I JUST SLAMMED ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES EVER. DO YOU SEE WHY I HATE THIS THREAD? CAN YOU NOT SENSE IT'S INIMICABLE HATRED OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND CYBERPUNK? It's polluting my mind and soiling my soul!

I HAVE A SOILED SOUL NOW.

Last edited:
I AM SO FILLED WITH RAGE I JUST SLAMMED ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES EVER. DO YOU SEE WHY I HATE THIS THREAD? CAN YOU NOT SENSE IT'S INIMICABLE HATRED OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND CYBERPUNK? It's polluting my mind and soiling my soul!

I HAVE A SOILED SOUL NOW.

And I thought, we germans were angry.

Germans just sound angry.
If you don't speak German then someone whispering sweet nothings in your ear sends a not-so-nice shiver down your spine.
On the other hand if you don't speak French someone cussing you out makes you smile and feel good.

I'm not quite sure what us English speakers sound like to others ... confused?

Top Bottom