The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
If that link was Ebay:

"Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing."

Of course Ebay probably doesn't give the first flying shit in the world so long as they get money. Always tons of pre-order sellers put that up way before the rule allows.

Did you think CDPR is going to provide more CE during the next months?
Here in Italy there is no one shop that still have a copy of the game :(
View attachment 4555

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 43
Bumping thread. Does anyone want my code for the free Witcher comic (digital) that came with the GOG pre-order? I already have a physical copy and I will never redeem this myself so I might as well give it to someone who might care.

Bumping thread. Does anyone want my code for the free Witcher comic (digital) that came with the GOG pre-order? I already have a physical copy and I will never redeem this myself so I might as well give it to someone who might care.

/raises hand

If no one has already hit you up for it. I only have the physical copy of issue #4 and couldn't find any of the past issues at the one comic book store in town.

Amazon.de & Amazon.fr both still have all collectors editions in stock, so nothing changed there, if you want the CE for PC. French amazon even has a rating for the game. Not sure if its just a place-holder kind of thing but its rated 18. German amazon still has its rating pending (USK-rating)

You think that if i order it from Amazon.de the Artbook and the game manual inside of the CE will be in German or they will be in English?

You think that if i order it from Amazon.de the Artbook and the game manual inside of the CE will be in German or they will be in English?

Nothing has been confirmed from CDPR about this but at least the packaging and manual and smaller stuff will be in german. Germany usually gets all its game-content in its own language (packages, manuals etc...). I dont know if they go the extra mile with the artbook, since its a 200 pages thing but my guess is that it'll be in german too. Im german and most of my games come with their content (not meaning in-game spoken language) solely in german, a few with multiple languages on the package and manual. I think someone posted a reply he got from amazon.de support earlier in this thread that, as of now, it is just german

For my fellow canucks;

As of this message; Witcher 3 CE is sold out in both store and Online EB Pre-orders. They don't have any more available.

Not up at all on Amazon and Bestbuy/Futureshop

Also; not about the CE itself; but Amazon.ca has links up for The World of the Witcher. ( The hardcover Witcher encyclopedia/book with info of monsters; characters etc )

I think they have limited copies; so Pre-order yours now ( It's 30.00 instead of $45 CDN )

Last edited:
I remember being incredibly excited when word came out of a CE, but it was late when it was announced so GAME didn't have it available yet. The next morning I was up at half 5 (for work) and checked again to see the site had been updated and ordered it immediately (on PC of course) :D I'm currently playing through TW2 to catch up and thoroughly enjoying it :lol:

Also; not about the CE itself; but Amazon.ca has links up for The World of the Witcher. ( The hardcover Witcher encyclopedia/book with info of monsters; characters etc )

I think they have limited copies; so Pre-order yours now ( It's 30.00 instead of $45 CDN )

It's a Dark Horse book, so I really doubt they're doing a limited run.

Is there a slight chance that CDPR publish more copies of the Witcher C.E.?

Hello, I've opened this thread in order to gather some information about the quantity of copies of The Witcher CE.
Is there any chance to get one in a few month? Maybe this Chrismast. It would be an amazing gift, the best you could wish.ù
I trust in you CDPR, and i hope you will release more copies of this wonderful game!

I tried to buy the English CE for PS4 since the PC version is out of order. The price is 160 pounds with shipping. The cost in euros is that:
160.39 GBP = 201.182 EUR
J E S U S C H R I S T .... Seriusly CDPR guys? You really want us to get robbed that hard? I will say one thing. If I will not manage to buy the game I love in the version I want, I will not buy it at all.

Top Bottom