Game Issues Thread

+
Polish diacritic sign "ą" deletes entire message in the chat.
There is no timer for inactivity. I have just spent 10 minutes waiting for a player to move and had to exit the game.
It is a pity we cannot see another players' actions, cards etc. while it is their turn.
I would like the ability to see my own cards, quests etc. while it is somebody else's turn.
Cheers

Well, that was short... Managed to join a public game and on my first turn when I had to fight echinops (don't remember exactly how this phase is called) after dragging swords and shields and confirming selection the game crashed.

P.S. Hello everybody. New here...

Attachments

• 2014-07-10_185452.zip
    48.7 KB · Views: 38
First launch for me

Received the keys today. Am super excited. Got the game downloaded and installed. Started up the game and joined a public match. Crash on the match start. Crash log attached.....

Attachments

• 2014-07-10_221712.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 2014-07-10_230846.zip
    36.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Can't choose a quest after completion of "The little Siren" quest

Quest has disappeared after I had finished it:
After one turn the completed quest card appears, with completed tasks.
After hiding, the mini quest card dissapears.

The game is still running, can I trigger it to produce a crash report?

Last edited:
I want a solution to my problem. :L I want to play the game!!!! I uninstalled it and re-installed it but nothing happens.

@tutux
Have you tried different (lower) resolutions?
Running the game windowed instead of fullscreen (or the other way around)?

Having experienced the susceptibility of laptops concerning desktop/screen resolution vs. game resolution a couple of times this probably could solve your problem.

@tutux
Have you tried different (lower) resolutions?
Running the game windowed instead of fullscreen (or the other way around)?

Having experienced the susceptibility of laptops concerning desktop/screen resolution vs. game resolution a couple of times this probably could solve your problem.

I just click on the game's icon then gog's window to sign up appears, I did wait till the update is finished > this is the whole process! Where can I access the configuration? :eek: If you mean that I've to run the game then choose whatever option leads to that, I can't see any option since I only see the left corner of the screen of the game! I can't even exist that's why it's a tiring situation to end it from the task manager every time. lol!

I got a code from the blowout thread in the main WAG forum which redeemed successfully and is now available in my account as shown:

I downloaded and installed and read the tutorial but when clicking online play I get an authentication failed message.
One thing I can think of for why this might happen is my account was registered with OldEmailAddress@gmail.com which I still have to use to login to GoG and used in the Galaxy launcher but I changed my account email to CurrentEmailAdddress@gmail.com.

Could CDPR please advise?

I got a code from the blowout thread in the main WAG forum which redeemed successfully and is now available in my account as shown:

I downloaded and installed and read the tutorial but when clicking online play I get an authentication failed message.
One thing I can think of for why this might happen is my account was registered with OldEmailAddress@gmail.com which I still have to use to login to GoG and used in the Galaxy launcher but I changed my account email to CurrentEmailAdddress@gmail.com.

Could CDPR please advise?

Please direct to question to the GOG forum - it would seem that the error is GOG Galaxy related.

Was playing online, on mine it said the other player was playing, on their end it said I was, could still chat but could not do any action. After exiting got the background image but nothing else, had to alt-F4 to exit. Tried to take a screenshot but it only saved everything behind the game.

Also is it possible to add a windowed mode?

Day 2 with this very promising game

Well I updated the game today and started playing. Now encountering a new issue. After playing for some time, the wifi connection on my laptop goes away and I am not able to discover the routers in my network anymore after that. I will have to restart my system to be able to connect again. And hence I can't finish a single game either.

I don't know if this is related to the game itself or not and if anyone else has also faced a similar issue but this does not happen for me when I am playing mmorpgs on steam for long hours. So that is what got me thinking as this has only happened with this game so far.

By the way, here is a crash log View attachment 4706

Edit:
I tried playing the game in windowed mode and this time I was able to play longer but then the same thing happened. Just to test if it was a problem with my laptop wlan card, I played ragnarok on steam for 2 hours straight after this but the problem did not occur again.

Just for the info am currently playing on my old gal dell inspiron nseries 1545 if that is of any help.

Attachments

• 2014-07-11_211850.zip
    53.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hello all
After seing the turotrial screens, i tried to join a public game. Since it was taking some time to find 3 other people, i alt tabbed from the game. When i returned to the screen, it went black, didn't returned to normal screen, and crash message appeared

Here is the crash report (zipped) View attachment 4711

Attachments

• 2014-07-11_204306.zip
    39.1 KB · Views: 33
Just got done playing several games with my friend and noticed the "Delayed" mechanic works only rarely. There were instances where my friend got delayed four times in one turn and he was able to play the next turn. This has worked for me and him only once. I assume based on a past game delayed causes you to lose your next turn but this is simply not the case most of the time.

EDIT: Ok so it appears "delayed" causes you to lose one action on your next turn. This works most of the time. However, if you get two (or more) delays during a turn you still only lose one action on the next turn. Perhaps this is as the game intends but it is not spelled out if so.

Last edited:
Just got done playing several games with my friend and noticed the "Delayed" mechanic works only rarely. There were instances where my friend got delayed four times in one turn and he was able to play the next turn. This has worked for me and him only once. I assume based on a past game delayed causes you to lose your next turn but this is simple not the case most of the time.

I agree with this, both my opponent and myself got delayed a few times, but I noticed no actual affect on the game as our next turns proceeded as they should.

Top Bottom