Any Chance of Ingame Footage from E3 2015? NOW WITH PILL. POLL. WHATEVER.

+

Any Chance of Ingame Footage from E3 2015? NOW WITH PILL. POLL. WHATEVER.

• Yes! E3 2015 WILL have glorious, glorious gameplay footage for Cyberpunk 2077! Savour!

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • No! Great cutscenes, very mooderrific, but CDPR is going to be hyper reserved until late 2015.

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • CP2077 looks SO GOOD, we can't tell if it's gameplay or not! REDs will laugh and refuse to tell us.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • None. CP2077 will be pushed back to 2017 and there will be minimal to no 2077 stuff at E3 2015.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • The above option has deeply depressed me and I can barely type this option out. Will cry.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Redge, I blame you for all of this. You utter, utter bastard.

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • "I don't care about gameplay, I want to know how the box's gonna look like" -Maelcom

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • All of the above. Bite me, Suhiir.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • None of your guff, young feller-me-lad!

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
A topic? I'm sure there was one around here somewhere?

errr...

So I wonder what kind of footage they will show for E3 2015? Some gameplay on par with what TW3 got maybe?

Yeah, I guess the first thing will be an ingame trailer consisting of snippets, perhaps with a few very illusive hints about the story which no one will understand. Later, a classes trailer. Then, a world trailer, perhaps with the presentation of a few key characters without naming their names, maybe characters from the PnP. Then, eventually, extended gameplay.

I wouldn't be so optimistic. I'd say that short in-engine teaser trailer at best. Screenshot here or there, maybe another replika (Arasaka gun, arm prosthetics etc.). New portion of information gameinformer style. Generally not so much with visual stuff.

Dragonbird ... he's Canadian ... they don't walk ... they ski, snowshoe, or use dog sleds.

Nice avatar BTW :)

Dragonbird ... he's Canadian ... they don't walk ... they ski, snowshoe, or use dog sleds.

Nice avatar BTW :)

Well he said he was moving, and seemed to think this was Something Important. So you think it was on skis?

And thanks about the avatar. Sard picked it for me. He can be really sweet sometimes.

And thanks about the avatar. Sard picked it for me. He can be really sweet sometimes.

AS SORRY AS I FEEL FOR BAXTER IN THIS GIF, it truly represents what you have done to my original intentions.

Any chance of an E3 2015 Trailer?

Now that The Witcher 3 was released, I believe that there is a chance that CDPR will start promoting Cyperpunk 2077, maybe an E3 2015 trailer or something like that?

how i wish there was footage... :( Im still talking this forum nonstop.. I swear I'm obsessing now

---------- Updated at 08:40 AM ----------

ps Bite me, Suhiir.

Yeah...judging by this interview with the CDPR co-founder Marcin Iwinski we actually might just get something at next year's E3 concerning this little game we are waiting for...I mean he doesn't directly say it but if you read between the lines...

Kaebus2196

I have the feeling they will have a little bit more information as we get closer, but it still seems like they won't have too much to show. Honestly though, I am glad they are taking this one slow. Must be a hassle for the art and animation team to change all of their models over the years though.

Probably more a matter of the writing crew having to wrap their heads around the darker, grittier, more (relatively) realistic world of Cuberpunk after doing Witcher for so long.

Top Bottom